I live my life one quarter mile at a time.

Depends on what you are doing to the shirt, and shirt type. The pricing comes out pretty reasonable and often times cheaper than what you would pay at a B&M store.

A T-shirt with that image above should be sub $20

Saki, The most common one I’ve seen used is www.customink.com

Prices vary depending on how many colors there are, if it’s one/two sided printing, and the number or shirts in the order. I just looked and for 1 shirt, black and white printing on the front(1 color), with shipping is $20.75. There are tons of sites that you can use though. Just about all of them let you choose different style shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, etc.

Sooooo are we about to get AudiRevolutions shirts that say Grind em til you find em …

or what?

I would rock one

I can put a legitimate shirt design together if you guys want. I threw that together in 5 minutes while I was waiting to give my client progress report in a meeting.

Design it and they shall come!

• Mathew 9:15

Sorry if anyone is religious :wink:

Be careful, someone might smite you! :wink:

Wouldn’t that imply we can’t drive? I do think a catchy phrase is needed.

I’ll get some designs put together this weekend. Personally I’d think an Audi Revolution shirt would be awesome.

My S5(afe) Hyden - I kind of felt the same way at first but it’s growing on me.

Ditto.

Yep. But it’s like an inside joke kinda thing. I could see people misinterpreting it I just really like how it sounds.

awesome! Thanks for doing this! Also you might want to run it by the admin, just to be sure they are ok with it.

Yeah I was going to put some designs together and get them approved by everybody first, including the site admins/owners. There’s a cool site, www.teespring.com, that you can submit a design to and once enough people commit to buy, the shirts sell and they handle all of the shipping etc. Something like 15 shirts need to sell, not sure, I haven’t tried it myself yet. Either way I could put the designs together and have God or Clochner be the account holder on teespring.com so all the profits could go back to AR.

Not sure about grinding gears on a shirt, but something else would be cool.

Grinding gears and wrecking your car sounds more az b6 a4 1.8t high school style. Or fucking up your driving sounds more quattrofail

A quattroworld logo with quattrofail logo instead with a picture of mick furiously printing up fake time slips would be hilarious.

that works for me. I’m sure we could easily get 15 guys in on this. 15/1000 members is a small ratio

I’ve got some ideas I know you’ll love. When I get home and have a chance to eat some dinner, I’ll start a t-shirt thread so we can start throwing around some ideas.

I’d definitely say start a new thread. We’ve properly derailed this one.

well…maybe…just a little…

The b7 a4 section wouldn’t be proper without derailment. It’s the b7 code.