JBones's Silver Bullet B6 S4

I broke into the 11s on Tuesday at a private track rental at Atco Dragway in New Jersey. Finally beat my friend Jason @JHM’s time of 11.96 ET @ 116 mph.

Ran a 11.912 ET @ 119.41 mph and followed that up with a 11.919 ET @ 119.02 mph.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4909/31068122637_8789a0a0fd.jpg
20181120_160241

Here is the full length video of both passes with inside and outside views and a quick walk around. Be sure to subscribe and click the notification bell so that you can stay up to date on the newest content. I am going to be posting a lot more updates about the car and its journey. Along with next year I will be adding a bunch more power. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about what you would like to know more about then please let me know.

https://youtu.be/sXrCANCsagw

Here is the Dragy information for both passes. Keep in mind while a Dragy is great to use for testing that it isn’t perfect and there is a bit of error.

The 11.912 ET @ 119.41 mph pass:

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4819/46007015311_fc9ff7a3de.jpg
Screenshot_20181120-223529_dragy

The 11.919 ET @ 119.02 mph pass:

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4875/31068122547_478638ed37.jpg
Screenshot_20181120-223738_dragy

My mods are:

JHM parts:
Stage 1+ supercharger kit pushing about 7 psi
Version 2 headers with 2.75 inch mid-pipes and non-resonated catback exhaust
Modified intake manifold with port matched spacers
Lightweight flywheel and 5R clutch
All of their shifter parts: custom delrin knob, short throw shifter, solid linkage, delrin stabilizer rod bushing, upgraded cross rod
OEM RS4 front brakes with lightweight front 365 mm rotor rings
Rear BBK

Misc:
OEM RS4 0A3 transmission and B6 A4 rear diff swap
Wavetrac front and rear limited slip differentials
USP Motorsports metal slave cylinder and SS line conversion with a MA performance clutch delay valve
Killer Chiller setup including the drag valve and water bypass valve
AKmotorsports tubular front subframe
OEM european RS4 seats front and rear

Probably a bunch more suspension and other mods. Otherwise with a stock well maintained engine, Avus wheels, and stock sized 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. According to the scale at Atco the car weighs 3,790 pounds without me in it.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and I can’t wait to go faster next year.

WOW well done. You desirve to hold the title. Great job. so many years of testing and testing and really looking to learn more about the car and the kit for everyone. That MPH is crazy as well.

WOW well done. You desirve to hold the title. Great job. so many years of testing and testing and really looking to learn more about the car and the kit for everyone. That MPH is crazy as well.

Thanks Justin. Definitely spent a long time modding the car and got lucky with the temperature before the end of the season. Can’t wait to go faster next year.

We didn’t have much time to run because it rained that morning so I didn’t get go until about 1:45 pm with the track rental ending at 4 pm. The temperature was great at like 48-46°F ambient though. I decided to really run the car as much as possible thus testing out the KC under a good bit of abuse. Made 10 clean hot lapping passes in 34 minutes. On the eleventh straight pass I missed fourth gear so I waited a bit for the clutch to cool back down. The KC kept bringing the IATs back down from 60-62°F at the end of the pass to 35-37°F by the three minutes that it took me to get back to the starting line.

The mph is definitely up there. I feel like the car could have gone maybe like a 11.6x or so with a better driver.

This is all still on the stock block stock fueling system correct…I say that because one toolbag guy tried to do a turbo on his car upgraded his fueling system for no apparent reason and went much much much slower and then he blew his motor…so all in all a dumb ass and a dumb idea to spend more and go slower.

You showed once again that there is a very well built and performing kit in the JHM supercharger kit. I’m happy to have mine. I’ll have to post more about it soon. You and CV were the helping factors in me getting the kit.

Stock block but I did upgrade the fuel system a little bit. Put in the JHM 255 lph pump and high flow filter just as a precaution but I didn’t have to. The injectors get upgraded with the supercharger kit because they have to be.

Quintin/q_dubz has not gone faster than what I have run years ago and he did change his fueling. He ran one time and made excuses rather than run again to do better. I don’t think that he wanted it bad enough or the car wouldn’t actually perform.

The JHM supercharger kit is the most reliable and best performing kit out there with both Axel, other guys, and I putting a ton of miles on our cars. Can’t wait to see your car with the supercharger installed!

Thanks Justin. Definitely spent a long time modding the car and got lucky with the temperature before the end of the season. Can’t wait to go faster next year.

We didn’t have much time to run because it rained that morning so I didn’t get go until about 1:45 pm with the track rental ending at 4 pm. The temperature was great at like 48-46°F ambient though. I decided to really run the car as much as possible thus testing out the KC under a good bit of abuse. Made 10 clean hot lapping passes in 34 minutes. On the eleventh straight pass I missed fourth gear so I waited a bit for the clutch to cool back down. The KC kept bringing the IATs back down from 60-62°F at the end of the pass to 35-37°F by the three minutes that it took me to get back to the starting line.

The mph is definitely up there. I feel like the car could have gone maybe like a 11.6x or so with a better driver.

This is all still on the stock block stock fueling system correct…I say that because one toolbag guy tried to do a turbo on his car upgraded his fueling system for no apparent reason and went much much much slower and then he blew his motor…so all in all a dumb ass and a dumb idea to spend more and go slower.

You showed once again that there is a very well built and performing kit in the JHM supercharger kit. I’m happy to have mine. I’ll have to post more about it soon. You and CV were the helping factors in me getting the kit.

That makes sense an in tank pump makes good sense at your hp.

The dumbZ fuck is just plain stupid. That’s the first part of the issue. The second is he ran twice as much boost blew up his motor and went slower and will continue to be slower. Sure add enough boost and run 3x you boost it might be closer but you already did this on a stock block… People like him are just too stupid… HE posts a lot because he hopes more posts will make him look smarter but in the end hes a huge fail and dumb as a pile of rocks.

Great work and great work making the haters all look like the loosers they are.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq4l1jEnge2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=gdxyyjwn0v56

Well, not to be a stick in the mud but the guy with the single turbo is making progress although I think it’s on a built motor. I’m sure he could chime in an elaborate or Jimmy will know the details I’m sure. I’m not inclined enough nor care enough lol. But yeah just FYI. I dont really think theres a reason to be so negative towards others in the performance car world unless there’s money or honor on the line. Just my 2 cents while bored on a Sunday.

With all of that said… someone please give me winning lotto numbers so I can afford to have jimmy and CV build me a built 4.2 and 5.2, with a vortech promod supercharger and a set of 98mm turbos for the S6 (underground racing style) and a billet drivetrain for each so I can hit 200 in a half mile with both?

Stock block but I did upgrade the fuel system a little bit. Put in the JHM 255 lph pump and high flow filter just as a precaution but I didn’t have to. The injectors get upgraded with the supercharger kit because they have to be.

Quintin/q_dubz has not gone faster than what I have run years ago and he did change his fueling. He ran one time and made excuses rather than run again to do better. I don’t think that he wanted it bad enough or the car wouldn’t actually perform.

The JHM supercharger kit is the most reliable and best performing kit out there with both Axel, other guys, and I putting a ton of miles on our cars. Can’t wait to see your car with the supercharger installed!

Well for information sake qdubz is a scam con artist. That came on this site talking shit to most of the members here only to have his epic fail turbo disaster blow up not only in his face but litterly blow up.

He talked all this shit and just ended up looking like the pile of shit that he really his. His turbo kit is a joke… you are right tho he is making progress. His car was slower than a stock B6 Na S4 for quite a while. Now that he has spent over 3x the amount of money you could spend on say a JHM supercharger he is still much slower than say a JHM supercharged car and trying to hype up his shit box.

Hes the joke of the B6 S4. He made several fake accounts so he could pretend that other people were interested in what he was doing but all along it was him posting in his own threads. Then he created other accounts to attack jimmy and for anyone to attack jimmy just shows how shitty they really are. Jimmy has been a bit part of the support and building of the actual B6 S4 platform.

In the end I think we all were excited to see someone try something different. But different isn’t always better and without a piece of humble pie people can quickly buy into there own lies and thats what quinten is one big lie.

That makes sense an in tank pump makes good sense at your hp.

The dumbZ fuck is just plain stupid. That’s the first part of the issue. The second is he ran twice as much boost blew up his motor and went slower and will continue to be slower. Sure add enough boost and run 3x you boost it might be closer but you already did this on a stock block… People like him are just too stupid… HE posts a lot because he hopes more posts will make him look smarter but in the end hes a huge fail and dumb as a pile of rocks.

Great work and great work making the haters all look like the loosers they are.

Wow, Jimmy that’s some excellent results. Your car is strong and to think that apart from the mods the engine is basically still bone stock! Proof again that the supercharger is a reliable and sensible performance mod/upgrade to this platform provided you keep the rest of the car in good shape and done the extra mods that compliment the blower.

I saw the thread on AZ about the claimed 1000+hp RS4 and yes, that all sound good and impressive but I asked myself at what cost? What pisses me off is that they want to compare that purpose build dual big turbo car to a bolt on 7-9psi JHM blower car! Really, apples with apples please! For that amount of money, not sure if anyone know the actual figure, but it can’t be anything below $30K , I don’t believe I will be going that route!

Good to see that the KC system delivers as advertised even on the track. I only tested on the road but with same results, doing what it’s suppose to do!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq4l1jEnge2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=gdxyyjwn0v56

Well, not to be a stick in the mud but the guy with the single turbo is making progress although I think it’s on a built motor. I’m sure he could chime in an elaborate or Jimmy will know the details I’m sure. I’m not inclined enough nor care enough lol. But yeah just FYI. I dont really think theres a reason to be so negative towards others in the performance car world unless there’s money or honor on the line. Just my 2 cents while bored on a Sunday.

With all of that said… someone please give me winning lotto numbers so I can afford to have jimmy and CV build me a built 4.2 and 5.2, with a vortech promod supercharger and a set of 98mm turbos for the S6 (underground racing style) and a billet drivetrain for each so I can hit 200 in a half mile with both?

Well for information sake qdubz is a scam con artist. That came on this site talking shit to most of the members here only to have his epic fail turbo disaster blow up not only in his face but litterly blow up.

He talked all this shit and just ended up looking like the pile of shit that he really his. His turbo kit is a joke… you are right tho he is making progress. His car was slower than a stock B6 Na S4 for quite a while. Now that he has spent over 3x the amount of money you could spend on say a JHM supercharger he is still much slower than say a JHM supercharged car and trying to hype up his shit box.

Hes the joke of the B6 S4. He made several fake accounts so he could pretend that other people were interested in what he was doing but all along it was him posting in his own threads. Then he created other accounts to attack jimmy and for anyone to attack jimmy just shows how shitty they really are. Jimmy has been a bit part of the support and building of the actual B6 S4 platform.

In the end I think we all were excited to see someone try something different. But different isn’t always better and without a piece of humble pie people can quickly buy into there own lies and thats what quinten is one big lie.

Yeah last time I asked, which was many months ago, I was told it would cost about $30k to do a similar build… Definitely too rich for my blood lol… That’s a whole different world.

Wow, Jimmy that’s some excellent results. Your car is strong and to think that apart from the mods the engine is basically still bone stock! Proof again that the supercharger is a reliable and sensible performance mod/upgrade to this platform provided you keep the rest of the car in good shape and done the extra mods that compliment the blower.

I saw the thread on AZ about the claimed 1000+hp RS4 and yes, that all sound good and impressive but I asked myself at what cost? What pisses me off is that they want to compare that purpose build dual big turbo car to a bolt on 7-9psi JHM blower car! Really, apples with apples please! For that amount of money, not sure if anyone know the actual figure, but it can’t be anything below $30K , I don’t believe I will be going that route!

Good to see that the KC system delivers as advertised even on the track. I only tested on the road but with same results, doing what it’s suppose to do!

Yeah last time I asked, which was many months ago, I was told it would cost about $30k to do a similar build… Definitely too rich for my blood lol… That’s a whole different world.

Here are some pictures of the JHM built short block that will be going into my S4 in a few weeks.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4826/45547420795_5972333db8.jpg
Resized952018032895105025

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4859/46409456322_1dba376fc8.jpg
Resized952018032895105029

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays guys! Can’t wait to see how fast the car goes next year.