JHM 3 Liter: New Products

Send em another email, or voicemail. It is just past the weekend they usually have to play catch up on messages until Wednesday lol.

Yeah its worth the wait, poor Keaton’s keyboard must be worn out by now. Because they make great parts they get swamped.

I’m very curious to see the results and the mods to come. The 3.0 has more potential than most people realize and I think JHM is going to prove it.

you have to send that stuff to v8@jhmotorsports.com the sales one gets fludded

Or phone them.

Walt -

I see it. Send me your email again and let me know via PM on here the email you’re sending it from. We lose a fair amount of mail to our spam servers. Once I find your email I’ll be sure to get back to you!

Just wondering if there’s any updated information on when the new stuff will be available?

http://www.stratmosphere.com/product/22165/186
$1299. for Milltek 2.25 from Stratmosphere. WTF price must have gone up.

I paid $1100. including shipping exactly 1 year ago.
I’ll try and find the receipt and let you all know who I purchaced it from.

This works best!

“DO NOT do so at the cost of cheaping out on the design and/or material.”

2.5 in the CATS area will knock off torque on the low end and loose power off the line but gain it later down the power band.

Your power off the line will suffer but you’ll run them over out of third gear.

This is actually not the case. Testing has shown that the bigger exhaust works very well for the 3.0. More will be coming soon.

He’s alive! Now ik excited

He has been alive just not in our section :frowning:

Then he hasn’t been alive! :o

Ive been more alive then you would think. There is lots of stuff going on for the 3.0. I just can’t come here cause I want to talk about it every day.

And here I was going to blame S6tron and his car being so problematic lol

;D sweeeet i cant wait, i better get a move on it so she will be ready, i have few things i want to do first before i get to my go mods

CountVohn,
“This is actually not the case. Testing has shown that the bigger exhaust works very well for the 3.0. More will be coming soon.”

Have you ever tested this on a Dyno?
Stock exhaust VS larger exhaust VS extreme or no exhaust?
Without a change of the intake or ECU remap?

Can’t think of anything constructive to say.

Can I ask you what makes you think or your reasoning as to why 2.5 is too big for our cars

Yeah Halo…if you are hoping for dyno numbers don’t hold your breath when it comes to jhm. They don’t focus on dyno #s much, and when they use the dyno, they don’t share the info for the most part.

Besides are you here to make your car dyno more hp, or to accelerate faster?

If you answered ‘dyno more hp’, try quattroworld. Lots of dyno chat there.

If you answered ‘accelerate faster’, why do you care about the dyno (or if jhm dynod the exhaust)? Wouldn’t you rather they focused on making parts that make you accelerate faster if that’s your goal?