Just how long IS a B5 S4???

Just wondering because a couple of b5 guys looked at this picture and said the B5 camera car only lost by 1.5 or “2ish” car lengths.

Now either it was a B5 S4L and was about thirty feet long, or someone is not being honest with themselves.

If it is NOT a B5 S4L, and is in fact a normal 177 inch long B5, that is an easy 4 or 5 car lengths.
I just thought it was funny :slight_smile:

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/sakimano/Screenshot_2013-09-24-22-16-05_zpsaf340e02.png

I don’t think he was really forcing the issue… It was just a race for fun, Evo won regardless.
I tuned the Evo, it’s pretty quick, running 28psi right now.

We’re going to take some video of the Evo vs my S4 next week probably. We raced last week but didn’t have my go pro running.

I’m pretty sure they see 5 cars and counting between the two, but they always have to discredit the other car in some way or another.
I also realized that whenever an audi s4 loses to another vehicle, all of the s4 owners for some unrealistic reason acts as if the s4 was about to win. Those idiots are hilarious. What is wrong with saying"I LOST TO A FASTER CAR?".

ehh… i only see 2, maybe 3 at the most. and i could care less. ive lost to plenty of faster cars. just going on where the winner’s headlights are located.

smoked?? most definitely…

4-5 cars?? not quite

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/25/zudepy5y.jpg

Pretty fast race there :slight_smile:

I’m confused…So you care a little?

Anyway it’s clearly 4 or 5 cars. I just don’t get this 1.5 cars or 2ish thing. Too bad the owner isn’t a member here or he could give us his insight. That was very sarcastic.

guys guys. Your clearly counting on your fingers. If you try counting on your toes you will see that the s4 is actually in front by 1/2 a car. You idiots don’t know unit conversions very well. Carry on

Good point CELison. I must have missed that.

What’s the fastest 400m you’ve ever run?

HEY NOW, 400 meters in less than a 1/4 mile! ;D

It is pretty clear in the video how much he lost by. I don’t see the point in nit picking whether he lost by 2 or 5 cars. If you notice, the EVO only really pulls at the very top of each gear, where the F21s start to show their size. That f21 car definitely moves for what it is!

He ran a 11.9@116 in the 402.3m

the b5 is 177 inches long so, divide that by the evo’s length of 176.8 inches… carry the 3, and subtrack 2.5… this equals

5 car lengths

werd

werd

I feel like people struggle to get the concept that if you race and end up dead even with the rear bumper, then you lost by a car, not “almost even”. You don’t start counting car lengths by the distance between your front bumper to their rear bumper.

It’s clearly at least 3 cars but easily 4 or 5 car lengths distance between the two front bumpers.

Yeah, his car is awesome. Running anything in the 11s in a daily driver is retarded. No doubt. Just a funny thread on the zoo with guys saying its 1 or 2 cars when it’s clearly 4 or 5. I don’t caer if he lost to a Veyron…not the point that the other car is great or that the B5 did well. It’s just comical how people are in denial over there. I also wanted it to be very clear to CELison that he shouldn’t sign up here like a bitch under a fake name and throw shots around thinking people don’t know exactly who he is. I mean if he wants to play games in his young SAE club, that’s cool. But on this site just say who you are and if you want to say something, say it.

p.s. the quartermile at the dragstrip is 1320 feet, which is 440 yards which is…you guessed it. 400.0 metres.

Yes indeed. People just lean everything to their favour. Who fucking cares if you lose? who fucking cares if you lose by 3 cars or 4 cars?

CELison’s car pulled hard, and he did a good job driving (when we could actually hear it that is…that EVO sounded loud and shit). So you lose by 4 or 5 cars. Great. That EVO rocks. Life goes on. He said as much over there. Basicaly his car just didn’t have enough in it to take on that EVO and win. That’s what racing is for…to find that out.

By making my name outlaw garrett it’s pretty obvious I gave it away, no? Cmon saki, you’re smarter than that, maybe. Btw if you would like to know any personal information about my doings here at PSU I would be glad to answer them. Feel free to PM me.

Cheers

Jesse

again with the nit picking…

exhibit A:

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/JMont23/miletometer_zps9f338fb1.jpg

p.s. The 1/4 mile is 1320 feet, which is 440 yards, which is, you guessed it 402.3 meters. I told you your unit conversions were off, thanks for actually proving it.

cheers

Jesse

My computer is FASTER than yours Jesse :o

ok, nevermind… you were clearly ahead by 2 keyboards