Just how long IS a B5 S4???

Well, at least he posted a video of his B5 losing a race. Most B5 guys would have just deleted the video and told themselves it was just a bad dream.

eh, it might be more like 4-5 keyboards. Either way it’s clearly very important to me for some reason. I think I’m going to start a thread on AZ about keyboard length discrepancies because…well I don’t really know why. Maybe just to stir shit up, or maybe because I’m waiting for the next season of trailer park boys to come out and I’m bored.

Can I pleeeease quote The Fast and The Furious now? Please?

But in all seriousness… I do agree with the counting lengths thing, some forget to count from front bumper to front bumper or rear bumper to rear bumper.
And the Capt is correct… at least Jesse is man enough to say he lost and show the world. You have to give him that.

I hear their next race will be from a dig.

The thing with kids and growings and getting learnings and stuff is that… You can’t lie to them. Basically, if you wanna tell the children they can’t do something they’re gonna want to do it more. When I was young I did all kinds of crazy shit and I turned out wicked. That’s because my dad was fuckin’ cool, he let me do shit. I was allowed to drive his car around the park, basically took my dirt bike to school, let me grow dope in his shed in grade 7. You know, that’s what good parenting is all about. You gotta let them have a bit of freedom.

On second thought, it might only be 1 car length or so.

http://thecarloos.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/audi.jpg

Are you an IMPOSTER, or a CHAMELEON?
Did you WIN, or LOSE?
Are you a member of Audizine , or Audirevolution?

Interesting, I could have sworn I saw 10 car lengths…

http://comunidadfiat500.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/old-fiat.jpg

Wonder if Jesse/garrett outlaw/CELison will drag britishturbo and Monty to the track again soon.

Oh, and are you still going to race meow the hairy manatee at H2O?

I’m the voice inside your head that tells you to turn down What up Gangsta when you pull up to an intersection and there is a family in the car next to you with their windows down.

It is more impressive that the loss was posted thats no like 99.9% of b5 guys. Yes he lost…but evos are fast cars…ij most cases if not all much faster then b5s…its a loss…oh well…

The gap was well over 3 cars bjt in b5 terms we didn’t get a missed a shift or my clutch slipped or I had a boost leak…

Part of the b5 desese is not fully accepting the truth about your ca4 and the events that take place with it…

Big45 good to see you over here. We need more level headed b5 guys. BT… jup have been tue saving grace…

Jesse said this of the race to me… his words (or close to them):

“My car was running perfect that night, just wasn’t fast enough.”

Said it with a smile and no BS. I wouldn’t read too much into his answer to how many car lengths it was.

I think for mamy thats the issue here. If he was as honest in the open as behind closed doors this would have never gotten this fsr. To say you lost by 1 car on the forum when you lost by 4 or 5 that dosent match the same attitude as telling you what you were told… not bashing just saying…

Seriously evos are fast csrs. The b5 s4 isnt really a fast car. A few of them after putting 100k in kods time and parts then race gas alcohol inkection and 4x the amount of boost the car came with are qjick…bbut in most cases its inly if you start a race at 60mph…the issue for most is everyone seems to get this but the b5 owners…most of thrm anyway.

I hear ya.
I’ve always liked evos, I’ve enjoyed tuning the one from the video, I just pick on him every day by calling it a DSM :wink:

I’m not going to tell you how many lengths were between the Evo and my S4… I’ll wait till we have it on video next time and you can count ;D

Who said 1 car?

Also said what I told lee on the first page. See you have to put these things together called letters. These letters form words which then convey thoughts. You can then comprehend these thoughts. Tricky I know

Tbis from the guy who can’t count to 5

CELison/Outlaw: you are at -10 karma after 10 posts. Keep it up and you will have posted yourself right out of this forum in a few days.

No one really cares…the b5 is past its best days…a few standouts like you but as cars like the 2010 s4 the 2010 ttrs and 2008 rs4 all can acheve the same results cheaper more reliability and safer the b5 is more of a joke then the bentch mark anymore. Now the b5 is 5a buntch18year olds acting like 4 year olds in a 13 year old car that almost never runs for any of them

You guys clearly are taking this way to seriously…

Disclaimer: no ones pride was hurt in the making of this video

let me guess…race from 50-60 MPH? Shocker.

Race him from a dig to street lamp 440 yards away. Bet you a coke you lose.