Kimovitzh's green S6

Fastest V10 S6??

Done on 235 winter tires with smaller circumference than the other runs

2 Likes

Looks like you have the record for now. Congrats.

All congratulations is to the JHM tuner. He’s a true magician!

I mean… that 1.1 G from 1st to 2nd gear :exploding_head:

Single clutch shifting :relieved:

Wait… isn’t the 6hp26 a torque converter ? How do you get a single clutch shifting ?

It has torque converter clutch lock.
So it locks the converter so there’s no slippage. Except for low rpm.

If you have VCDS you can see when it’s slipping and when it’s locked. You can even see the amount of slip in rpm.

Thats moving.

All of your 60 foot times are super slow. 1.9 and 2.0. When you flash the converter let go on the upswing of the rpm don’t wait for the RPMs to settle. Leave on the flash. As long as your not spinning you should be even faster.

D’s car is one of the other low 12 second cars and you can see his 60 foot is a full tenth better than yours. But with your good times you knocked him off the fastest spoken about time

Here is just a repost of the post D made ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was able to get my S6 to the strip today hoping to improve on my last 12.57 @ 110 run. Did not change anything like i hoped i would but the weather was beautiful and much less humid and the car drives hard when the temps drop so figured id be able to improve on my PB. First pass clicked off a 12.49 @ 111, backed it up next pass with a 12.50 @ 110. I still have coilovers and lw battery i want to do as well as get tuned for being catless. Im sure we’ll be knocking on 11s doors by November when temps really begin to drop.

Still full weight minus spare.

1 Like

Yes, you are absolutely right. The 60ft is what I’m looking at now.
JHM want to see 1.7 or 1.8 here so that’s what I’m chasing.

Keep in mind I have some things against me here.
Gutted intake.
Normal brake rotors not LW as D’s
Street road (non-preped surface)
Avant- is a little heavier
ATM on winter wheels (Audi X-ray 18” rims, 235/45-18 falkin tiers)

… So I just have to compensate elsewhere.

I have tried to slingshot with the converter stall, but man timing is key!
I have some things I want to try, 12.3x is so dam close!

Dragging isn’t big here. Driving on the autobahn is the fun stuff here so I’m a complete noob to the drag numbers.
But I’m learning and find it fascinating!

To give Europe guys here an idea, autobahn vise.
Can’t wait to see what the Vmax is :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s faster than a lot of cars https://autotopnl100-200.com/100-200/

1 Like

I’m noting

2010 Ferrari California @ 10.94 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

New video on the channel with some info about Kims new world records and some other stuff :slight_smile:

100 to 40 and other deceleration statistics are important. One day I’ll post up mine, atleast something to compare to given my elevation but bigger bbks all around. Car does stop well with the rs6 kit…

Thats very true! Would actually be very interesting to try especially if I do a light weight rotor swap for example. Compare that to the stock setup. :slight_smile:
Looking forward seeing your results as well!

I’m looking forward to order lightweight rotors from JHM next, and also looking for some light weight rims as well.
But for now we compare apples to apples with the tune and small updates just so we have a clear track record on what is working and what is worth doing.

Can’t wait to try the updated tune on the summer tires.

Yeah I think it’s great to know the formula is working for almost everyone at this point. Kim the JHM rotors and if you can squeeze it the LW crank pulley… were a big win on the local S8 5.2. A very nice improvement.

Oh yeah, the LW crank pulley as well.

The formula definitely is working, and with the fine tuning the gab between gutted and working IM is closing.
Would be fun to one day get a working IM and see the difference on this specific tune.
No doubt it would help on the 60ft.

So it sounds like JHM and Kim are refining the tunes even more. Can we expect to see the tunes updated for the rest of us at some later date?

Also I weighed my stock OEM wheel with the original continental tire from 2007 (my spare) and it was at 61 pounds. I then weighed my 19" BBS CI-R with Michelin AS3+ and it came in at 52 pounds. Just to give you an idea. 9-10 pounds along with some LW rotors would be huge.

That I can’t speak on. :slight_smile:

The stock rims and tires are heavy. And I don’t use them, I have a staggered set up with ispiri isr6 in 20” for my summer set up.
Went for looks but that was befor I chased 0.1s in the quarter mile.

Winter set up is the original 18” Audi x-ray.
I might weigh my summer set tomorrow, interesting to see their weight.

1 Like