Kimovitzh's green S6

@Revolv0 @SIX6SIX

Here’s a quick shaped together vid. :call_me_hand:t3:
Audio is from a Gopro MAX so not the best audio.

Sounds pretty incredible to me. Thank you. Looking forward to the next vid. Subscribed.

1 Like

It’s that sound that makes us keep putting $ in these whips. Beautiful exhaust notes man.

How did you get it to pop up to 2k like that at start? That appears to be different than how my s6 works, again I dont have the tcu tune yet…

1 Like

Thanks mate​:pray:t2: :blush:

And the real world sound is even better. It’s incredible.

2K rev thing is stall converter - like a sort of launch control.

Oh I know it.

Right, so you changed your TQ or it is from the JHM Tune?

Just software

Yeah you need to get the JHM TCU tune with the STC option.

Love the vid kim

1 Like

That’s the ultimate s6… Green, tuned, no CEL. If I had my s6 another year I was going to wrap it that color green. Beautiful car. Savory sound that keeps the V10 lust alive. That’s what the car gives back honestly.

1 Like

@Kimovitzh Niiiiiiiice :grin: … on German Autobahn of course :innocent: :innocent:

It’s been a long way but now that it’s sorted it’s just a great car. Tanks, would love to ask Audi how many was done in this “Audi exclusive” color. :thinking:

yes yes yes … obviously :sweat_smile:

Latest run on latest tune!

Summer tiers on ice cold road, hard to grip and hard to keep on track.
Not on track but on road.

1 Like

Pretty amazing times. Thanks for sharing. Just makes more more anxious to drive my car again when it’s warm outside.

1 Like

Just checked online to see what the 0-60 times are for the 2021 S6; 4.4-4.5s so this is even more amazing lol. Please upload any video if you recorded it. Thanks.

1 Like

had a month of smooth motoring with no CELs, and I was gonna follow you down that path this Christmas.

But then an electrical problem popped up. A dead Sat radio unit I removed the device from the MOST ring to solve that problem—but ever since I’ve been getting random misfires and occasional rough idle.

Maybe it’s too much to hope for…

I recorded a video today, just to see redline gear change vs GPS speed. Just to see how close we are to reach 100kph in 2nd.
And 0-100 times was not manageable, 1st to 2nd gearshift resulted in a all wheel skid for almost 50m on the wet roads.

I definitely want to video a new 0-100 go when the roads dries up, but it looks like it could take a while atm. :cloud_with_rain:

I know that feeling.
Sometimes it feels like a punctured tire could result in MAF getting defective.
Luckily I have been error free since the beginning of August.
Before that I would at max go a couple of weeks before something broke.

Hopefully it’s not because the next error is a huge one :pray:t2:

Fastest V10 S6??

Done on 235 winter tires with smaller circumference than the other runs

2 Likes

Looks like you have the record for now. Congrats.

All congratulations is to the JHM tuner. He’s a true magician!