New 1/4 mile record by APR! BOOOOOMMMMM!

yeah great stuff indeed!

interesting he’s also having tranny issues with the new file. Ron anything you’ve heard on your side? Thats probably like the 5th person who’s mentioned it.

Also Ron, I see a 10.8 soon out of you :o thats just a prediction, but make it happen man!

I’ve had no shifting problems after Septish of last year once they found the solution. However, I’ve only gone through the 1-2 and 2-3 on the street in AMAX mode do to legal concerns… lol I’ll be putting the car through the paces Sat. in what looks to be a 500ish DA day assuming the forecast holds true… I know APR told me that Tom made a bunch of improvements and coupled with Eric’s ECU improvements they were expecting great times which they’ve demonstrated and now Stefanos has… Hopefully, I get my chance soon!

I hope so as that would make me happy! lol As I mentioned the DA should be good not as good as you sea level guys get but still good… I’ll be happy with anything in the 10.xx range, so we’ll see… Just need the weather to cooperate…

pump file, but what’s in the tank? Thought there was talk of E85 and or race gas? edit: just straight shell 93.

hella fast. That’s amazing. Frigging TVSr1320…hard to believe. I guess it was well named!

93 Shell V Power and 4 gallons of Mobil 93 because i didn’t think I would of made it on what I had in tank. I over estimated and ran with about 3/8’s of a tank of gas. Hit the road with about 9-10 gallons of gas. :nerd_face:

insane

Crazy fast for pump gas, congratulations!

Damn fast on pump jeez.

Thank you all it was a blast, no pun intended, :joy:. We know this platform has more in it. I’m waiting for the big boys :wink: to post some record breaking times. Let’s get to it Ron and Loe. Btw, I just got word that May 15th we have Atco booked. It’ll be a good time, whoever is close by and can make it, please try and get over there. I have a 3 hour ride myself from the Island. I know it’s tough for a lot of us but worth having the track all to ourselves. Also, as you’ve seen track prep and conditions are usually pretty damn great. Don’t know how the weather will be overall but If humidity is low and it’s not too hot we could run some pretty nice times. All in the name of speed and fun…!!! Cheers to all.

Just keeping you up to date - was hoping for a .4X but lines were long and conditions just so so.

http://audirevolution.net/addons/albums/images/705704874.jpg

http://audirevolution.net/addons/albums/images/502053230.jpg

That’s faster than a model s on Luda mode ;D congrats.

Cobrario can we get a new thread on this and all you have done to the car. This is all very interesting and I would love to have it have its own thread. Great work

Sure thing Justin- sorry to bog this thread down, I mentioned earlier there isn’t much point to put it in the proper forum since there isn’t any activity there. I’d be happy to put it here if it’s of interest and no one minds- If so I understand that too.

Wow! That’s fucking really impressive… Congrats man!

There’s literally only a hand full of cars that would touch that thing on the street and not a one of them is a family sedan…

Come on Audi bring the RS6 here so I can buy one! LOL

yes, almost as quick as a stock P100D. Almost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYg6e1RBsak

No doubt the Tesla is impressive but I’m certain I can pull and 1.5X 60’ and if so I’ll be in the 10.4X range as well but at about 8-9 mph faster. Also I had no weight reduction which that car did- not splitting hairs but it’s worth mentioning.

Sweet Jesus…! Great times man… ;D

yeah, it had the front trunk liner removed, kind of like removing your mats or whatever, and not moving the needle really. There’s a few 10.4 - 10.5 tesla P100D times now (stock and modestly weight relieved).

the tesla is probably $40,000 more than an RS7 too. terrible pricing really. It’s outrageously expensive.

Honestly the only reason I mentioned it was because you have done a great job of keeping a nice documented path from buying the car to taking it from stock to where it is today. The RS7 cars as so impressive I just like seeing a clean thread with the progress. I still like seeing it here as thats just super impressive