One more example of the Tial fail.

After todays 11.7 @ 125.9 JHM Rs6r car on pump gas. It looks like the gap and the excuses for the Tial cars is getting worse and worse.

This is a Tial built car with poor results its close to the same thing that Rs6r car was. Pump gas tune wagon and 6speed. 12.34@116 for the tial Vs the 11.7@125.9 for the RS6r car. When is the debate going to be over,.

Talk amunst your swelves…

http://audirevolution.net/videos/131/tial-turbo-fail.-#-who-knows

Tuning tuning tuning

That is all :slight_smile:

Actually the text from the video needs to be quotes…pretty funny

“After years of the Tial tale of power here is one more example of just one more Tial Failure. Tial fails with a ko3 like 12.36 @116.3

oh god. This is a publicity video. I think there are ko3 cars that have done better then that.

From what I’ve seen. I don’t think there is one full weight or E85, Tial S4 that has gotten any where close to the JHM time.

Can we get any more information on this? 125 is impressive. There are no full weight B5 cars… other then the JHM Jquick car. That have gone 125 from what Ive seen. http://www.s4biturbo.com/timeslips.php I know this is kinda out of date. I know a few of the posts information is off. Still I would like to see more on the 125 run. This would kinda seal the deal on the RS6r turbos for me.

Dude…seriously?

Audirevolution.net/quartermile

:slight_smile:

That time is the fastest pump gas trap speed for any Audi.

Snow trooper (Jared@vlmspec) trapped 124.5 on pump on K04 turbos back in the day. A supercharged B7 RS4 trapped 125.1. This RS6 r car now has the fastest pump gas trap speed record.

Snow trooper had an 11.47 ET on pump back in the day, which is fastest pump B5 record but the supercharged B7 RS4 went 11.42 on pump gas to beat him for the overall pump title, which it still holds.

Well if you want to get technical 127.01 is the fastest. From same day in 2006 and not straight ko4, rs6 comp wheel and ported housings. :slight_smile:

http://www.vlmspec.com/assets/images/s4/02192006timeslips.jpg

Stage 2+ allroads go 12.3 in the 1/4? News to me.

You are right running mid twelves is awesome. Way to stick up for mediocrity and terrible performance jibberjive. You are dangerous.

ahhahaha. WIN… not even just 12s it was closer to 12.4 and the mph was 116. This was a nice way to say medircritcy.

2nd. This just continues the maybe you should have gotten a better turbo campaign. So far the best talked about tial car has two blown motors and two blown head gaskets in an attempt to make this product legit.

oh HEY hunter. You 125mph pass. Was that on a stock block?..yes it was… was that on pump gas tune?..Yes it was… did you actually drive your car there and home?..yes you did…did you blow your head gaskets or your motor doing so?.. no you didn’t… What special parts do you have on your car that make this heavy wagon… oh I would like to point out that hunters car is a WAGON and its an extra 200lb handicap.

so will that make hunter the fastest wagon? or at least fastest in the USA?

That is a good point…probably fastest Avant in the USA

Hope he has some video and timeslips for us.

This was funny.

Lets see videos on this 11 second run. I know I will get pelted for saying this but the B5s are more hype then anything. When you look at it in comparison there are really not that many fast cars and big mph out there. When you look at the Audirevolution list. The average is ~120

I agree with the hype though I believe it’s a result of certain owners. I’m not referring to anyone in particular but many do live and die by their dyno figures and not real world results. Hunter went about it the right way, no bs, no dyno numbers, simply put, this is what I have lets see what she’ll do!

He also had about 25 runs in for the day which is awesome. I’d love it if I could put down similar figures in my grocery getter! I’ll give it a shot soon.

You guys are ridiculous. You realize I was still faster than hunter with blown head gaskets on the same boost right? The blown head gaskets, also, had nothing to do with my tune, it had to do with parts used, which is why Jason is paid to fix it… What is your deal? How about you find an RS6R car that traps what mine trapped on pump and meth (Not Q16) then start saying that Tials suck. This has nothing to do with whether RS6Rs are good or not, it has to do with whether Tials suck, which they don’t. I have driven both and so has hunter, if you’re going to be fair you should ask people who have both had seat time in the prospective cars. by the way, my car made 535 loosing 30-40 whp where the heads were lifting when it ran the 13x.xx trap that saki calculated in. I should ALSO say, that when hunter brought the V-box to the track it was consistently .2 slow on et and similarly on the readout trap (saki mentioned something about calculating the roll out but it was still slower than the trap given by the 1/4 track hunter went to) that would put me around 132mph… and even with out the “If A then B” stuff, it still trapped better on pump and meth than any RS6R car on race gas even. Not sure where your logic is headed, I’m pretty sure my car disproved your theory…

In conclusion, I love hunters setup. Its great. But to say tials suck and they don’t perform is incorrect.
please check out my post in general about the tour gig I’m doing, it has an updated tour schedule!

ALSO! it ran 125.12 Chris.

125.3 I thought?

Anyway looking forward to seeing your car do well and buck the trend. So far its not looking good for epl tial cars

P.S. Good job on the tour role. Get hunter to help you with your dancing. :-*

wow your such a fucking joke… you spent how much money??? your car was a 3ltr and they pushed your car so hard it broke… your bothers 140,000 mile stock block car with no methonal ACTUALLY went 125 AT A TRACK. your made up pretend never was at a track pass is a fucking joke… Man you are a fucking dum ass arnt you…YOU keep clinging on to your 130 pass… ok show us the time slip from the track you ran your at… show is the actuall certified track you had this monumential achevement on.

how does that coolade taste… dude seriously your post just makes you look like a jellous girl friend that wants to be noted for being not so bad looking after hunders girl friend gets woooed on… The only issue is your bothers girl friend car is stock with some. makeup… and your the girl with 40k in work done and your still a flop… Not only that the Rs6r turbos are way less then the tial turbos. The same TIAL turbos That I heard actually were starting to fail… way to hard core rep the tial brand that was failing on your car when you had to upgrade…you went from being respected for what you were doing to being a joke for what your failing to admit… way to fucking make it look like you didn’t get enough spot lite for you non exsistant achevement.

I have to fully agree with this statement.

Sorry tweets. That is a lot of talk for a car that never performed and also isn’t still running. While I don’t own a B5 I wouldn’t even consider getting TIAL turbos at this point. Seems you might need to take a step back. Your post makes you look just like chris mentions.

If indeed the turbos were starting to fail on your car and your still trying to give them stride. It might be a good time for you to take a step back and realize that you might not be able to be impartial anymore. It seems like your TIAL’s last hope and you’re really trying to safe face not help others.

Maybe you missed the video in the first post. Maybe you missed the last 10 or so failed attempts at the track for these TIAL turbos to do well. Maybe you are just too vested and not able to see clearly. If your car does well know that it will have been the only one that has truly done so.

You continue to quote incorrect data. His car hasn’t even broke 130k miles. 2 I have a stock intake setup and no matter how much money i sank into my car is irrelevant to the comparisons hunter and I did when we raced. We raced with my meth turned off, same boost. I pulled multiple cars. I turned my meth on and it was only making 24 psi when it should have been 30, hunter ran 29psi, I still beat him. It’s not even close. With that said, the RS4 top end fully built JHM car didn’t even beat my trap, which was recorded on a three time documented V-Box. Granted both cars were wounded, still doesn’t get around the fact that they were on Q16 and I was on pump and meth. I don’t understand what you are having a hard time digesting. Chris, think about it. Cost has nothing to do with whether a turbo is shitty or not. You saying tials suck, means the product is crap. My car out performing hunters disproves your theory because you have just been quoting his numbers as good numbers. Its a simple as that. You’re incorrect, its ok, people make mistakes. Doesn’t mean you have to ridicule and exaggerate to try to prove your incorrect thoughts.

I sold my turbos, they weren’t failing, they checked out just fine. Second of all, I love hunters car, not jealous of it. I am forced to use it because it is the very pinnacle you recently referenced. Lets calm down here Chris, just think about what I have here. You’re discounting my time because it is on a V-box. How about you go get some proof that V-box’s aren’t accurate with-in say .5 sec/mph and you will have proven me wrong. I guess that is a rhetorical challenge because the V-box I used has been taken to a track and has shown consistently the same results about .2sec/mph slower than the track read. Not only that, I beat the car you have said was the nail in the coffin of a tail car. I’m starting to have a hard time understanding your point exactly…

I will again say what I’ve said. I love hunters car, Kurt and JHM did a wonderful job with it. His clutch feels great, the car pulls nicely up top. This all is good stuff, still doesn’t mean tials suck, because I can tell you, there is a 605 car that beats it on same boost, same timing (only difference was my car was lean 13.3 with meth turned off and hunters car was 11.5) with blown headgaskets.

Guess what? You’re wrong Colonel Sanders! Mama’s RIGHT!

Turbos weren’t failing. I switched to 770s. Not sure where that rumor started. let alone the fact that I beat hunter on the same/less boost. You guys can ask hunter. He will agree with me.
Chris’ point is uneducated and loose at best, I’m not sure why you deem his assessment as accurate.

I think this would be way past saving face, its been a year! I have no face to save, and I never had respect from Chris, at least not in the last year. I am merely saying, he is wrong. The rumor started about the turbos probably came from me trying to rule things out before I found out it was a headgasket problem. The car was starting to smoke on start up. Some one suggested turbos, ended up not being turbos. Jason didn’t want to keep pushing the 605s like I did on my racegas file (never ran it on the street) so I am going with 770s its as simple as that boys.

Now as far as limelight, I posted today because I saw Chris running an uninformed theory, stating all tials suck. If all tials sucked, then there wouldn’t be a car that ran well. Well, mine did, even with blown headgaskets! it comp tested at 130-140psi per cylinder!! that’s atrocious! Theory disproved.

haha. I will have him fly out here and get on it. He just got turned down from entering your country again because of a bogus ticket. Border Patrol these days… geeze. I was just on the phone with him and he told me 125.12 so that’s what I typed. The car is super fun to drive, and his new muffler really quieted the car down. It sounds great! I hope he gets to take it again before the season is over. I know he can get more out of it with quicker shifts and hooking up.

I have confidence the car will perform well. I might have to have you and hunter drive it while I’m gone. You down?