Picked up my first A4

Thanks man!

Yes, it appears to be.

What are some of your first plans for the car?

Well, I can tell you what they would be if I had some money (I have two S6’s that are getting work that have a higher priority than this one), keeping in mind that the project goal would be kinda an OEM plus theme that was Wife friendly.

• cargo cover and rear shade (just ordered from the UK) $300
  • matt aluminum mirror covers $200 CAD
  • RS4 grill with matt aluminum surround $200
  • JHM ECU tune stage2+ 91 octane $700
  • JHM TCU tune $ ??? Ill guess at $700 CAD
  • High flow cat $100 plus labor = $250
  • APR HPFP (or comparable, I havent really done my research yet) $1000
  • FSD with Eibach Pro kit springs $1100 approx installed
  • S4 Recaro seats $1000
  • SLine front bumper $1000 installed
  • Rear wheel spacers $100
    [/list]

Total = $6550 CAD

I think that would a great looking car, that the Wife could drive on a daily basis, and I could steal once and awhile for a rip around the block

The wheels are decent looking, and the 45 series tire is perfect for a friendly 4-seasons daily driver.

I love lightweight wheels, but it would probably only be done after these where thrashed. I ordered a set of the new style RS6 replica wheels with snows for the winter.

One question… If you go stage 1 or stage 2 on the 2.0t, do you need a boost guage, and do you have to keep an eye on it? Because that would definitely be an issue with my wife. I need a car that doesnt require any additional manual monitoring over stock, when driven daily.

Oh, and get rid of those damn orange side markers on the bumper

LOL, and one more thing…

A Cupra R front lip and some of these side skirts

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f119/kmcgint77/2014-waterfest-audi-3224copy_zpsbe2376b9.jpg

Lets just call it seven grand even

The tcu tune isn’t out yet, also those side skirts you want are discontinued, look up relak or Dth side skirts. Maybe you’ll find a set on ebay

I love my relak side skirts.

The tcu tune isn’t out yet but if you know the right people and are on AR you might be able to get some help.

They have a group buy going for those side skirts on AZ. Maybe not the exact Relak ones, but apparently they are an exact copy.

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/620454-CSR-Side-skirts-(Relak-DTH)

As for the tcu tune, it will probably be available by the time I have any money to get it. So no worries there.

That list was really just a dream list. Ill try and knock some of them off, if I get a good deal. But I am essentially mod broke for a long time to come

AudiRevolution for the WIN !!!

I need a MTCU upgrade - a manual transmission controller unit upgrade - aka…better driver lolol

Here you go. Used relak side skirts for $705 shipped lol.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111505526685

Thanks the tip. The new ones in the group buy are going for $194, and they look exactly the same.

Ill just wait around for another GB

Yeah they do look exactly the same to me too and I’m also thinking about getting in on the next group buy myself. The only thing I saw that I didn’t like was the fact that they’re made out of fiberglass.

So, now the question is, who’s going to setup the AudiRevolution GB for these?

To hit another 10 skirts should be no problem. But I think someone has to receive them all in bulk, and then repackage and ship out.

Maybe Ill just buy a bunch myself and then sell them locally in Toronto.

Yeah I think they were able to pay individually, but one person had to receive and repackage them and ship them out. If you do let me know, I’d probably buy a set from you if you’d be willing to ship them to me.

hilarious, I bought my RS4 at leading edge and almost a b6 s4 lol. darrens a good guy and he only buys good cars for resale.

Cool! I was going to give them a plug on the forum, because I had a great experience. It is pretty cool to see the cars they have, because, like you said, they only get/keep the well maintained clean ones. And their prices are very competitive.

I love to scour the used market on Kijiji for a great deal, but most of what you are dealing with are crap project cars that need work OR really nice clean ones that are overpriced, because the sellers want to cash in on the fact that it is clean. So, the issue with dealing with those guys is that they want dealer prices, but they arent a dealer. LOL

And the beat up ones are good cars for me, but not what I wanted for my wife.

Darren is a very good guy, and helped make the deal happen. I dealt with Domenic in Sales, and immediately got a great vibe from him. We were originally looking at A3s, and they had a super nice Stage 2 2.0t car there for a great price. After driving it, I decided not for my wife, but was pretty set on getting a car from Leading Edge, no matter what it would be. They had a super clean 2011 Golf that I had my eye on.

Didnt see the Audi A4 until I got home and checked their website. Loved it, and locked the deal up the same day. I find it pretty crazy that you can get such a nice car for under $10k CAD. It really hurts me to pay sales tax on a car, but going through a dealer you have no choice.

Man I love those Cupra lips

I also dealt with dominic. when I went to look at my car I just showed up out of nowhere. at the time I was driving a 2010 ford explorer sport trac adrenaline. I talked with him for awhile about the RS and then asked for a trade in value on my truck, he said they didn’t really want it because it was a domestic but if they had to to get my business they would give me 20k for it I wanted 26k so I decided I would sell it private. I than asked to drive it and I could see the hesitation in his face, I got in the car turned right out of the lot got to the first stop sign revved it to 4k and dumped the clutch lol. he had a small shit and yelled at me a bit but I was sold on the car.

I posted the truck and 3 days later I made a deal with a guy for 24k as is. I had him make out the money order directly to leading edge grabbed a bunch of mattress money and drove to woodbridge slapped the money on his desk and said gimme my car.

when we were doing the paperwork he told me there was a shit load of ppl coming to look at the rs and that he wouldn’t let anyone drive it. I was the first test drive and I bought it.

great place id buy from them again, like I said I almost bought a b6 s4 for a winter car but I got a great deal on an a4 that turned out to be not so great. man I wish I woulda bought that s4.