Re: Ultimate B7 A4 2.0T Information Thread

Ah, yes…forgot.

Avant + Air = win? :slight_smile:

I would love to see you guys get a B7 into the 12’s with a K04…proof that you don’t need a giant slow spooling slug with no low end.

Haha definitely not all are Avants. There are a crap ton more sedans like normal :stuck_out_tongue:

All I’m saying is that ocean blue pearl avants with manuals are the fastest kind.

Fueling is fixed it was the in tank. Sent Dru my logs today and he said they looked good.

So why haven’t I seen a burn report come through?? ;D

Dru has not given his blessing yet :stuck_out_tongue:

wasn’t there one that absolutely RAPED an APR or REVO car once?

Hurry up and figure out your fueling issue so you can flash the tune!

Member intro thread or ban…jk. Welcome to Audirevolution. From the sounds of it yet another B7 A4 guy? Avant as well? I’m starting to get the feeling that every B7 A4 was an avant.

Haha definitely not all are Avants. There are a crap ton more sedans like normal :stuck_out_tongue:

Fueling is fixed it was the in tank. Sent Dru my logs today and he said they looked good.

So why haven’t I seen a burn report come through?? ;D

Dru has not given his blessing yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow this thread has gotten way far away from where it needed to stay.

I have created a “Chatter Box” Thread in the main B7 A4 Section so that we can go BS over there and keep this thread to what it was originally intended for. Sorry Guru for cluttering up the thread with posts with no useful information.

Nobody wants to chat in the chatter box. Its like once your 21 years old drinking isn’t all that fun anymore.

there’s a point where you don’t get hungover at all as you get older. That’s when you know you’re pretty old.

I’ve always said, you know you are getting old when you bend over to pick something up and you say to yourself “what else can I get while I am down here”.

Wow this thread has gotten way far away from where it needed to stay.

I have created a “Chatter Box” Thread in the main B7 A4 Section so that we can go BS over there and keep this thread to what it was originally intended for. Sorry Guru for cluttering up the thread with posts with no useful information.

Nobody wants to chat in the chatter box. Its like once your 21 years old drinking isn’t all that fun anymore.

there’s a point where you don’t get hungover at all as you get older. That’s when you know you’re pretty old.