Re: Ultimate B7 A4 2.0T Information Thread

That’s a B8 2.0 on pump as well, race fuel apparently gives these setups a really good kick but I’ve never tried it.

Oh…and a “heavy” Avant :slight_smile:

You ran your time in great da. The parameters of your pump tune are likely conservative enough that with your IC, 94 octane pump fuel and the cool DA you weren’t seeing much timing being pulled.

Unless you meant running race fuel and getting a race fuel tune. Could see some gains there.

Yes, race fuel along with the appropriate race tune is what I meant…I have it, just never have used it.

Yes, race fuel along with the appropriate race tune is what I meant…I have it, just never have used it.

Oh you have switching? Neat.

Oh you have switching? Neat.

Stock, 91, 93 and 100.

Stock, 91, 93 and 100.

Hmm… So we have to run at least a 12.7 @ 106 now with my car… on stock internals.

That way I can beat Cory ;D

But then it won’t count because

a) JHM shop cars don’t count…they are special cars and their customers can’t match them (even though we routinely rape your times)
b) Sacramento doesn’t count…it’s a special track and times there don’t count thus customers can’t match them (even though it’s NHRA certified, and we routinely rape your SAC times at other tracks around the world)

Hmm… So we have to run at least a 12.7 @ 106 now with my car… on stock internals.

That way I can beat Cory ;D

Come and get it …(on pump gas). Regardless of what you do… Avant = win :slight_smile:

and

c) JHM has professional racing drivers waiting around the clock for JHM to decide to test their cars, therefore all shown results are skewed (even though we don’t).

But then it won’t count because

a) JHM shop cars don’t count…they are special cars and their customers can’t match them (even though we routinely rape your times)
b) Sacramento doesn’t count…it’s a special track and times there don’t count thus customers can’t match them (even though it’s NHRA certified, and we routinely rape your SAC times at other tracks around the world)

Come and get it …(on pump gas). Regardless of what you do… Avant = win :slight_smile:

and

c) JHM has professional racing drivers waiting around the clock for JHM to decide to test their cars, therefore all shown results are skewed (even though we don’t).

Haha true!

Haha true!

there’s JHM 2.0T avant too don’t forget…

…in a very rare and special colour (according to the owner)

LOL, everyone knows that A4s perform differently depending on the color.

There is actually two JHM 2.0T Avants ;D