Sai delete plates

Even with direct injection you can probably get too cold injection air if the ECU refuses to pump in enough gasoline to compensate for the poor mixing. The intake air will probably get colder than ambient before entering the combustion chamber.

If however it will pump in enough fuel, which I think, PCV removal should work in tandem with this. That is my best guess,

Let’s hope so, I’m sure Ape will check that there is enough fuel pumping in with some road tests and logs.
He checks and double checks these things in all driving conditions until he is 100% happy With the product !

Few questions if anyone can help with the removel of the SAI system ?

What do I do with the vacuum hose in this picture do I just cap it off as i see it goes under the upper manifold and is connected to the vacuum reservoir ?

Also it’s saying on the right side you have to remove the auxiliary radiator to get the SAI pump out ?
Can you get it out without removing it or can I loosen the bracket off to give me enough room ?

Thanks in advance guys :blush:

Where the line comes from each SAI valve there is a T in the middle where it then goes under the manifold, I plugged it at the T. The right SAI pump bolts to the same frame as the right Aux Radiator and it the bracket mount is in a way that it is difficult to remove. I think after I got it unbolted I just bent the tab the pump was mounted at to a slightly better angle where I was able to remove the pump. Then bent the bracket back into place. It’s just a stamped steel bracket. I don’t have my belly pan back on yet so if you need me to take any pics of the bracket just let me know as it is easly accessible.
Still just waiting for my Carbon Fiber hood, damn, I shouldn’t have sold the stock hood so early.

Lol I bet your gutted you sold it to early :sob::joy:

That’s great thank you for explaining, I see the T your on about I was not sure what I was meant to be doing with it I did think it should be capped off but wanted to make sure and check where to cap it.
That would be great if you can get some pictures of the bracket then I know exactly what I’m looking for :blush:
Thanks buddy you are a star !! :+1:

Not a very good picture. You can see the felt on the right from the fender liner. Probably not much help from this pic. You will need to pull the belly pan and you can probably bend the fender liner back far enough to get two hands up there. You can unbolt the M5 (10mm socket) nut in the center of the pic and bend the bracket back enough to get he pump out.

Oh fuck… I took mine out and holy shit was it a hassle on the passe get side had to unbolt a bunch of shit to get it out hated my life

That’s great thank you for that :+1:

I take it the pump sits on the left hand side just under your hand in the pic ?

I’m still waiting on the blanking plates atm but I’m just doing my home work so I know what I’m doing and where everything is, so this is a great help nice one buddy :blush:

Oh man that’s not good :confused: I’m glad I’m asking these questions now as I would’ve been taking everything apart like you have done !!

Yes, sits on the left, sorry I didn’t take pics when the whole front end was off the car, that would’ve been easy. I know pulling the belly pan off is a pain, actually, putting it back on an lining things up are the pain. But the right front tire and the fender liner out would be my first step. You might be able to accomplish it from there without pulling the belly pan.

No worries at all it’s good of you to take pictures for me :blush:
Your right about the belly pan it’s a pain in the butt to line up and get it in place.
I might be taking the bumper off anyway just to check on the trans cooler and I’ve got a little number plate to put on to allow more air in that’s if I don’t get told off by the law :confused::joy:

So I’ve been keeping up with all the posts on the SAI delete, is there anything i need to purchase in addition to the SAI plates with the gaskets from the JHM website and i also got their JHM Oil Separator Heater Bypass Kit. My car goes in beginning of next week to get catless headers and LWFW with the stage 2 tune.

No I don’t think so, JHM stage 2 tune with the headers removed should delete the SAI from the ecu, if you remove it you will have no codes come up or Cell’s on the dash.
The only other thing you will need is some caps to seal of the vacuum pipe going under the upper manifold.
Just like me you have got to just remove everything and put your delete plates on… easy !! :disappointed_relieved::joy::joy:

I would get the rs6 flex plate also when putting in the lwfh the by pass kit from jhm is such a waste now that we can see what is actually involved but each to their own… I don’t think there is anything else

Good point I forgot to mention the rs6 flex plate if your doing the lwfw !

Oh I did not know of that, i remember reading about it in the super charger thread but where could I find the RS6 flex plate for sale?

Are you referring to their Air oil heat separator kit? What alternative is there if any?

If you read above, someone posted about just buying the caps and hose clamps. I would suggest that instead of jhms kit and eBay is the best for the flex plate I just picked one up last week from there for 100… supper annoying cause I already have my lwfh installed

Ok so the flex pate will work along side the JHM flywheel? Sorry for all the questions, only asking because it says fly wheel flex plate but is this not the same as a flywheel? Do I have both the flex plate and flywheel in my car?
I already bought JHM’s kit so got unlucky with that, will still work the same though right?

Yes it will work fine you can still remove the pipe all together if you wish as I did above its up to you.

You have the lwfw and you need an rs6 flex plate to go with your lwfw you have a rs5 flex plate already which is fine but we found that the rs6 flex plate fits and is a lot stronger than our rs5 plate.
So again you don’t have to but while your in there you might as well put the stronger rs6 plate in as this is what your lwfw sits next to so is easy to change at the same time !