Seal66 Build thread

You going to SoCal euro?

I want to run him racegas vs e85 before I start my build

Jake’s gonna get smoked! I have yet to see 0-60…or 0-100…or a 1/4 mi video! more videos jake!

c16?

Vp109

I think Seth will still beat me but by how much is what I want to know. He e85 tune is the tits.

It seems like the tits! I’ve grown so skeptical of all tunes until I see how they do against another car that is comparable.

Haven’t decided yet on socal euro.

no 1/4? Are you crazy!?

http://youtu.be/mbVOHMNRSnA

You should go, they do have an 1/8th mile or something like that but it’s uphill.

So in that video are you driving or is dan driving?

Jason was. That was during a test of a beta 100oct tune that we had put together right before the track. That tune needed a lot of tweaking. Look at my boost gauge during the in-car footage!

HA ha. Man that was a fun night. I was so surprised that Meth made your car that freakin quick.

Ya excuse my poor shifting. I was still learning the K04s rpm range. It likes to be around 4K when doing rolling runs like that. Oh and proof I need to install my Jhm SS.

Derek I am for sure excited to run you and mec again. Your car was hella quick on 91 and no meth. I do wanna see how I do on e85 versus race fuel.

Thanks I like the seat belt covers ha

Jake, both cars had pretty much all bolt’s on.

I do need to load my e85 run’s that I have somewhere.

do you have a solid 100oct tune now and if you do are you aloud to tell us about it?

I know every time I watch it i want to go hooning.

The 100oct tune is still where it is at from the video. We are focusing on getting the stage 1 and 2 tune out and then we will go back and finish the 100oct tuning.

The race gas tune seems promising

I do when I get a chance ha ha.

seal…what’s with starting at 2800 RPMs on a 2.0T with a fairly decent sized turbo? WTF…no wonder he kept smoking you.

“I’m lagging”

no shit…your power curve doesn’t exist before 3400 RPMs! THe other guy meanwhile is starting at 5000 RPM whenever possible.

First race he started in the wrong gear, second race we both started at 4k rpmin 2nd (both missed 3rd gear), third race i started in 1st he was in 2nd, forth race we both started in 3rd gear 3k rpm, fifth race was 2nd gear 4k rpm again but this time i turned my meth off, sixth was 2nd gear a little under 4k no meth again, seventh was the same as the last two, eighth was 30mph 2nd gear no meth, and the last race was 1st gear 2mph 4k rpm no meth.

EDIT: seal missed a gear on the last race

just look at his tach. Way too low. You guys need RPMs. You figured it out at least

Even if you need to make a shift 1200 RPMs later, it’s better in a 2.0T with a medium or large sized turbo than starting out of boost and rolling into boost.