Shooting Shit Thread

Starting off our gun thread since it hijacked the shooting thr shit thread.

I just ordered 1000 rounds of .45 ;D Thought about ordering more .308 but I still have 600 rounds left so should be good for a while.

That’s a lot of ammo! Nice.

I bought the 308 bulk since if I hit the range, it’ll should 50-75 rounds (I’m there for a while) so I figured I’d just stock up and order every now and then.

Pistol ammo goes fast. I shot two 50 round boxes at the range yesterday. So it’s not really as much as one thinks. And I don’t get raped by the shoot range’s ammo prices.

notarmed, will you guys offer anything to civilians? I would definitely buy stuff from you if you guys did.

We will be doing private sales, but to select people (mostly high net worth, close friends, family, associates, etc.). Bulk of the numbers will be through LE channels, as we are all plugged into the King County system of quartermasters and SWAT teams.

Have to meet you first to see if you make that list :wink:

Haha! Fair enough. :stuck_out_tongue:

I still want to check out your S6 sometime… :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe over a day at the range? :stuck_out_tongue:

Can us Canadians play too. I currently have plenty of stock on ammo though. 4000rds of 45acp, 500rds 44mag, 3500rds 9mm luger, 600rds 2 3/4 slug 12ga, 1000rds 40sw, 300rds 308 hornaday 168match, and I have no idea how many CCI mini mag 22lr rounds I have, most likely 3-4000.

I just sold my never/rarely used MP9 to a friend, and still waiting for delivery of my Ruger super blackhawk 10.5" barrel stainless with rosewood grips, I have been digging the cowboy action stuff lately

Since the 1911 was the majority’s choice gun to post. Here’s mine. 1943 WWII issue. All original except for magazine which is similar era issue, but not matching. Shoots like a dream and in quite good shape.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7369/12179859833_187c2b80d8_c.jpg

I’m personally more of a shotgun guy though. I grew up dove & quail hunting with a parker brothers 28ga double barrel. So double barrel shotguns have a soft spot on me. I think the AR’s are incredibly impressive, and pretty fun to go blow through a couple hundred rounds with, but don’t really have a real interest in owning. Even hunting rifles don’t get me that excited for the most part. But I do enjoy a nice bolt action rifle while target shooting.

Since we are all posting our pieces…lol Below is my favorite handgun that I own. I mostly own hunting rifles/shotguns and will soon be picking up a nice AR but I need to wait for my good friend to get back from Afghanistan to build it for me. He is a gun nut #1 and Marine Spec OPs so I’ll just give him the money and he will get it right the first time.

Springfield XD 45 4" Bi-tone

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/92800314/Spring%20XD.jpg

Nice! Looks like a lot of .45 shooters on AR! ;D

My favorite .45

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-tcyUCYZRhLk/Uc8YjAVkt_I/AAAAAAAAAzY/X1FOqDuTYoA/s912/CAM00170.jpg

my favorite 9mm

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-FbhAGed0sh0/Uc8DX9mDeTI/AAAAAAAAAzM/4el-K2tiDxQ/w943-h707-no/CAM00168.jpg

Kimbers are nice, but I only have 2 kidneys.

They aren’t that expensive, that Tactical Pro II ran about $1650cad, not too much more than the H&K P30L at $1325

That is expensive for my gun fund. I love to shoot, but some of my other hobbies superseed.

Yeah, I here ya. Especially since we can only fire our restricted’s at our range.

Kimber makes some really nice looking 1911s. I do want a 1911 eventually. But a .308 bolt gun will be next for me.

I need to get into guns. Seems like a fun hobby. Also seems like I’m the only person on here without one.

AR is apparently quite well armed. On multiple accounts.

I grew up in a no firearm environment. Though I never had the stigma of guns = bad.

Shooting at the range is a lot of fun. And quite relaxing. For me, it’s also a good exercise in concentration (mental sport), just like track days (though less tiring). Did I mention that it’s a lot of fun? Haha!

I really want to get a Saiga 12 but it seems like places to shoot shotguns around here are few and far between.

Ynnek you can shoot your shot gun at Article 2 (Addison) , slugs.

To answer the KSG question: It’s a fun gun, holds lots of rounds (two chambers that can support different size shells and fills. When I first got it the pump action wasn’t smooth, had to send it back, they fixed it and now its money. Love it, fun to shoot and friends and family enjoy it (as you can see in the video).

Ynnek or Cloch I think you both have my cell (forgot which one of you I went to the drag strip with), send me a text and Ill give you details. If you ever want to leave the city and come out to the burbs and go shooting let me know.

Also if you are looking for a great pistol and first gun purchase I can not say enough praise about the PPQ - Walther and not terribly expensive. One of the best triggers on the market and could be a CCW.