So the rebuild begin.

Do you mean parts 1 and 2 in the below image?

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p394/froggers6/VVT%20solenoids_zps11cobowv.jpg

This is passenger side, 1 and 2 are rear of engine near firewall.

If those are the ones that are leaking, looks to be a rubber o-ring. PN WHT002789.

The S6 is officially on the road and solid as a rock. Time to get the tune done!!! :slight_smile:

This is awesome. Can’t wait to hear more and see some video and get some of your thoughts.

Good stuff, get that tune on there and dialed-in.

Great to read.

JHM Tune is the best mod you can do to these cars! Just finished doing that last week, and I cannot believe the difference. Forget the power (which is up) just the way the transmission works and the throttle inputs is worth the price of admission alone.

There’s still a separate TCU tune to get from JHM in MI or CA…

You should post a review thread about the tune. Im constantly telling people they dont understand the JHM tune isnt just another tune its a whole different world. I know most people say most na tunes dont do much and to that I say correct MOST dont but the JHM tune gets it done. not only is the proof in the 1/4 and 0-60 but the seat of the pants and WOW meter is real.

I will in another week. Haven’t done much seat time with it. Need to up my game to keep up with my buddy’s stage 1+ B8 S4

The v10 12second formula is the JHM tune lw rotors and crank pulley make sure you get the JHM intake spacers to help keep intake temps down as that keeps hp up and the JHM 2.75 in exhaust. JHM ran there test car on 91 so I would expect to see some faster results on 93. Rocco has just the JHM tune and intake spacers he managed a nice solid 13.3

build looks solid! You will love the tune, will bring it all together and embrace the modifications together like an orchestra ! Lmk re PM or email addy.

The dyno tune is this week and to the track on the 16th!!!

Good luck!

Not sure how hot it is there or what type of gas but, if good driving my dice is on 12.65-12.75. Hoping to see some nice world records in this thread soon!

In for results. Headers made a big difference in my 4.2 S4 and they became a big staple of the V8 market. So I would expect good results here

The car is finally back home and love the results. Going to drive it for awhile to see if it needs any tweaking but the car is awesome and solid.

Glad to hear it’s back at home. The words awesome and solid is great to hear for initial feedback. Happy v10 motoring!

Exactly we are all excited to hear more.

Awesome! very excited love this build! I live Vicariously though all these build I see on here. I had an opportunity to start a build a while back but my I held off. Good thing I did I found myself back in the Job market shortly after. I still have plans but they are all now on the back burner. Luckily there are several projects going on and I can find the best parts of each and apply it to my eventual build. To all projects I love hearing about what you are doing and all your updates.

Nodry, did you go the tracj June 16th, or you mean July 16th?

Going to the track late fall/winter. It is too hot in Florida at the moment.
There is a video in the link of the exhaust sound.

Thats smart. We already know JHM tuned S6s are well into the 12s so since you got a custom JHM tune and you have the extra parts we know your going to be in the 12s its just a matter of how deep.