Tapatalk down???

iPhone slam?

iPhone 5 with whatever current updates. i’ll just delete and reinstall app.

mm hmm…

Chalk it up to user error and app malfunction…

nah, I just think it’s the forum that goes offline for a few minutes a day

I was having problems with my home internet for two weeks…then it was resolved…then I tried to access AR and it wouldn’t. I immediately started fuming about my home internet being down AGAIN. Turns out the forum was down.

awesome, such cool animals. my biggest hen reminds me of one how she runs around (only 15lbs though).

and yeah, definitely not an animal to piss off… this is direct from the Jurassic

http://www.burdr.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/1333840766_882952989b.jpg

If it’s any consolation, I can’t view any more than a few posts in a forum on VW Vortex using stock 4.2.2 on a Galaxy Nexus.

Not sure what’s up with tapatalk these days.

Has anyone been having problems with tapatalk recently? I can see the forum listings, but can’t view any topic listings or the topics themselves. I’ve tried readding the forum and also reinstalled tapatalk.

^I’m pretty pissed they started adding advertisements at the top of the pages now. Takes away from the clean layout greatly.

But it’s still working fine otherwise for me.

Has anyone been having problems with tapatalk recently? I can see the forum listings, but can’t view any topic listings or the topics themselves. I’ve tried readding the forum and also reinstalled tapatalk.

^I’m pretty pissed they started adding advertisements at the top of the pages now. Takes away from the clean layout greatly.

But it’s still working fine otherwise for me.

Anyone have issues loading AR via tapatalk with their user information stored?

I just picked up a used Galaxy S4, and for whatever reason, AR won’t load if I use a shortcut from the home screen. When I go back to the forum search within tapatalk, and search for AR, it comes up with an “add” button, as if I never saved it.

This problem doesn’t happen if I don’t save my login info…but then each thread I open starts from the beginning and I can’t post replies.

I don’t have this problem with AZ for whatever reason… :-\

I have the problem with it saving my AR login info. It did not at first after the update, then it saved it and was working fine for like a week, but now it is logging me out every time again. It’s a pain in the ass but other than that everything is working fine.

Anyone have issues loading AR via tapatalk with their user information stored?

I just picked up a used Galaxy S4, and for whatever reason, AR won’t load if I use a shortcut from the home screen. When I go back to the forum search within tapatalk, and search for AR, it comes up with an “add” button, as if I never saved it.

This problem doesn’t happen if I don’t save my login info…but then each thread I open starts from the beginning and I can’t post replies.

I don’t have this problem with AZ for whatever reason… :-\

I’ve got the same issue. I’m always having to re-login.

I have the problem with it saving my AR login info. It did not at first after the update, then it saved it and was working fine for like a week, but now it is logging me out every time again. It’s a pain in the ass but other than that everything is working fine.

I’ve got the same issue. I’m always having to re-login.

Thanks for the confirmation guys, I’ll make sure to post a solution if I find one.

Thanks for the confirmation guys, I’ll make sure to post a solution if I find one.

Me too with the login problem…infuriating.

What phone? I have a Samsung Note 3