Tapatalk down???

what phone?

Me too with the login problem…infuriating.

What phone? I have a Samsung Note 3

what phone?

Nexus 6

Nexus 6

(HTC) Droid DNA

So S4, Note 3, Droid DNA, Nexus 6 are giving this problem. So it’s not likely some restriction from the Samsung bloatware for example.

Should we check what versions of tapatalk we have to eliminate another variable?

I am using 4.10.4 tapatalk version (you can access this from the main page, settings, about

4.10.4 here as well

Same version here.

I’d guess it’s something to do with the AR API, maybe to do with how it checks with a server on which posts you’ve viewed already (so you can jump to the last point you were in on the thread).

It works with no problem on AZ, so my guess is tapatalk updated at some point and there are a subset of forums that aren’t compatible with the change log.

I just switched to the S4 from a S3 which broke about 1.5 weeks ago, never had any of these tapatalk problems before. Pretty sure my Ipad works fine with tapatalk too. Hmmm…guess we can only hope that tapatalk releases a fix? Maybe they have a support forum lol…

https://support.tapatalk.com/threads/have-to-log-in-each-time.25565/page-2

Interesting. I checked my other forum accounts and I’m still logged in even though I don’t use them often. The only account that shows me logged out is AR.

(HTC) Droid DNA

So S4, Note 3, Droid DNA, Nexus 6 are giving this problem. So it’s not likely some restriction from the Samsung bloatware for example.

Should we check what versions of tapatalk we have to eliminate another variable?

I am using 4.10.4 tapatalk version (you can access this from the main page, settings, about

4.10.4 here as well

Same version here.

I’d guess it’s something to do with the AR API, maybe to do with how it checks with a server on which posts you’ve viewed already (so you can jump to the last point you were in on the thread).

It works with no problem on AZ, so my guess is tapatalk updated at some point and there are a subset of forums that aren’t compatible with the change log.

I just switched to the S4 from a S3 which broke about 1.5 weeks ago, never had any of these tapatalk problems before. Pretty sure my Ipad works fine with tapatalk too. Hmmm…guess we can only hope that tapatalk releases a fix? Maybe they have a support forum lol…

https://support.tapatalk.com/threads/have-to-log-in-each-time.25565/page-2

Interesting. I checked my other forum accounts and I’m still logged in even though I don’t use them often. The only account that shows me logged out is AR.

The problem I have is tapatalk not showing all threads. Its like it picks and chooses which ones to display on AR, audizine it works nor problem but something definitely amiss with AR.

I don’t have that

which section are you in? On my Android phone, there are a few options…I just look at ‘UNREAD’ which is the icon in the centre of the 5…which shows threads I’ve not checked.

I can also navigate to each section using the pulldown menu from the top where it says ‘audirevolution’.

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/sakimano/tempFileForShare_zpstenagx3d.jpg

The problem I have is tapatalk not showing all threads. Its like it picks and chooses which ones to display on AR, audizine it works nor problem but something definitely amiss with AR.

I don’t have that

which section are you in? On my Android phone, there are a few options…I just look at ‘UNREAD’ which is the icon in the centre of the 5…which shows threads I’ve not checked.

I can also navigate to each section using the pulldown menu from the top where it says ‘audirevolution’.

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/sakimano/tempFileForShare_zpstenagx3d.jpg

Its doing in this section “how to use this site” is blank on tapatalk for me. The other one I see it is in the General Discussion where I only see the ‘New Member Intro…’ and ‘Shoot-the-Shit-Thread.’

Iphone5s and I would post a screenshot in this thread but I cant fucking see it on my phone.

:frowning: