Welcome, be sure to introduce yourself!

Unfortunately i don’t ,it was a few years back now and I’m not a very up on tech, even now i just about do things on these forums hence the picture above that ape put the right way round lol

Welcome to the party steve. I’m a wagon fan but for whatever reason that year of wagon tens to look more like a BMW than an audi to me…But wicked mod list… good for you. I bet that wagon puts some people scratching there heads when they can’t pull away and you pull past them

Hey there Justin thank you buddy ! I’ve had a few times now that i think people can’t believe i leave them eating my dust !! Only the other day i had an AMG c63 overtake me for me to only pull straight out again and overtake him he done a double take as i went by i then just kept pulling away and left him in the end through some twisty roads !!

I’ve been enjoying your posts on here with Ape you are very clued up on these cars and love reading your posts :grin::+1:

1 Like

@SteveRS4 Thank you for taking the time to say something. Ape is an allstar and I think the great thing about this forum is people like you and him.

The entire idea of AR is fun friendly and facts. Leave that drama shit at the door. Lets all have fun help each other and help make everyones car as good as it can be. While I don’t think the TVS unit is a good choice for this motor I think letting people kindly know but doing more to help than harm is kinda the game here.

Your more than welcome , thank you for your kind words and i totally agree that’s what make’s this forum is the people on here are good and honest even if people dont agree we all still get on and take each others veiws which is what its all about i love that !!!

Hi everyone,

Randy here - Jay to some , jaytirbaw over on the other forum, @rtbuilt on Instagram. Pleasure to join you guys !

Welcome! I’m Don Arco over there. Good to see you’ve moved over here on the no bullshit, all facts forum. Also, I hope you were able to sell your Eventuri! :grin:

1 Like

Hey Don ! Yes I sure did haha

Welcome Randy! Good to have you here.
Michel

1 Like

Hanif, you up and running yet???

Hi guys, James here. Long time member on the other forum, nice to see a lot of familiar faces on here.
Be safe wherever you are, stay indoors and post on here.

Good to have you here James!

We’re gaining momentum! I’ve approved quite a few new users in the last three or four days.

1 Like

Hi guys my name is Ray I am a new member on here from the UK, always been a fan of your videos and the work you do on your RS5 Michel in the end they led me to here and to sign up.

Like you said tones of information on here which is really helpful. Hopefully in the near future you will see the progression of my car.

So here’s a picture of my Audi RS5 B8 in Misano Red

Welcome Ray good to have you join us :grin: loving your car looks beautiful and love the wheels :+1: Nice to have another guy from the U.K !!

Wow, a B8 Misano RS5! We don’t get to see that everyday over here. Beautiful car and welcome!

Hello gents,

My name is John and I just got approval and wanted to pop in and say hello. Currently I’m a bit of an outsider to this group…I drive a b8.5 allroad which is pretty heavily modded. But that is soon to change, and the primary reason I have joined this forum. I’ve decided it’s time for a change of heart, literally. I’ve upgraded it to a CTS K04 turbo, but it’s not enough, I crave that NA V8 growl, but I want and need an Audi avant. So, I found myself a 2014 RS5 and I’m swapping that 4.2 into my avant. Crazy? Maybe. Excited, you better believe it. I’ve already started the modding for the swap, and I haven’t even started yet! Picked up new 034 motor mounts, drivetrain inserts, JHM LWFW and the RMR cooler. Let the fun begin! :metal:

Wow that sounds like a super fun project actually! Be sure to start a build thread when that all begins and post updates as you go along. Will be interesting to hear what some of the challenges are.

Keep us posted. Oh and welcome!

Love the wheels, those look fantastic. Red center caps! Were almost twins.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll do my best to keep track of everything being done and post a build thread when the time is right! I’ve been browsing around here a bit and there is a wealth of knowledge for this platform that will most certainly come in handy!

Oh and a pic of my hooptie for good measure
:rofl:

1 Like