whats going on with this forum?

Everything looks different and it seems like the traffic has died––or a lot of posts were lost. Am I imagining things? Did people move somewhere else?

I think the conversion from the previous software took place, hence the backdating. Sucks that God couldn’t keep it to a 1 week/several days time frame on the backup. I think a notice would’ve been nice, but beggars can’t be choosers. I’m sure guys are still around, but perhaps not posting as frequent.

Imo, possibly a lot of previous v10 owners have moved onto other platforms also. Several have sold their cars, etc. Others may still have their v10s but are all dialed in and the enthusiasm for maintenance or repairs is no longer as president.

Small consolation: I’m not going anywhere. I check the forum multiple times of day, have lots of projects lined up and I’m planning even more.

The forum change absolutely killed momentum. I do lots of my work when it starts getting cold out, so I don’t have a lot of my own content to post but will in a few months.

Also, there were only 2500 or so cars produced each year, so not a lot of owners. Even fewer that work on their own cars and fewer still that have the money to throw at these?

Keep the faith!!

The original post was from a year ago. I agree the new forum is 100000000x better than the old one but they still need to get some of the older stuff back up.

2008_S6 is right tho. Lots of us do most of the big work during the colder months for us or the off season. The traffic is still good and I think we will continue to grow as we continue to put in good content and work to actually help those looking for it

Haha I just realized OP was a year old lol