Audi s6 v10 Electrical diagnosis

I believe I found the leak a hose was cracked for the PCV before it went into manifold and I just Cleared the code I’ll update you tomorrow if that was the cause

Okay it most definitely was that hose that thing cracked again a day later and I changed it yet again. I did manage to pass inspection I put the stupid SAI pump back on and it passed

Just kept cracking

I didn’t over tighten it lol it’s just garbage

I’d like to make sure the horn electrical connectors are properly attached, but I’m not sure how to find them. Is there a diagram I can look at?

Umm not that I know of I can try to send a picture of where they are on my car

Oh hey sorry I forgot about this

Hey guys for sometime the car would not recognize it’s in park is there a switch or something that will cause that

I’m just doing some maintennance work on the car as I prep for winter. I thought I’d take another look at this problem. Do you have any kind of diagram that I can reference for the horn?

in my googling, I can find these part numbers, but no diagram or video showing the location of these items:

• Horn unit: 4F0951221a
  • Horn wiring harness: 4F0971073
  • Horn Relay 7.1: 4H0951253C

[UPDATE] Nevermind. I actually took the time to poke at the horn unit through the grill, and discovered (as I suspected) that the shop mechanic who replaced the front-end on the last job, did not lock the electrical connectors to the horn unit. They were just sitting there and I had to use a couple long screwdrivers to force them both into place.

Damn glad you found it and on my car too after my ridiculous times me removing my engine it has to be 6 or 7 times already I forgot to plug those shits in

Hey guys I finally started getting this code p3073 and it Seems like it can be multiple things causing this from me reading up on it . This is probably whats making the car run rough isnt it. Anyway does anyone what would cause this or how to specifically find out what’s doing this. also for a couple months the fuel gauge doesn’t work sometimes or doesn’t at all like if I put gas in it’ll start working and be somewhat accurate or if I’m driving fast it’ll just stop working and say e. The fuel gauge has gotten worse over the time it’s been doing this

Literally looks like one of my knock sensors went bad from looking at the scanner

Knock sensor 2 circ low input

Does anyone know where that sensor is?

They are located under the IM

I mean specifically sensor 2

Like which one is what since there are 4 of them

Knock 2 is Grey connector lower front IM

Ok thank you

Your Welcome, so that’ll b bank 1 ( right side/P.S.) rear sensor against firewall.

For the life of me I still can’t figure out how to attach images.