Epic Tuning Group and Frankenturbo?

Ill post the rules in a bit once I get home.

I’m guessing that if the car didn’t come with it from the factory, it’s considered aftermarket.

13.99 seconds (8.59 1/8th)

Drive Line Loop with slicks
Approved helmet (Full face in open cars)
SFI 3.2A/1 Jacket in vehicles equipped with non-OEM nitrous oxide, turbochargers or superchargers

13.49 seconds (8.25 1/8th)

Roll bar in convertibles
SFI seat belts in convertibles

11.99 seconds (7.49 1/8th)

Steel Valve Stems
Arm Restraints (open cars)

11.49 seconds (7.35 1/8th)

SFI 1.1 or 1.2 Flywheel / Clutch
SFI 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 or 9.1 Flywheel shield
SFI 3.2A/1 approved jacket
Roll bar
SFI approved seat belts
Drive Line Loop with street tires
Full Leathers on M/C, ATV and Snowmobile @ 120 MPH

10.99 seconds (6.99 1/8th) or Super Street

SFI 4.1 Transmission Shield, or at 135 mph
Locking transmission dipstick tube
Aftermarket axles and axle retainers
SFI Harmonic Balancer
Roll Cage with altered floor pans, or 135 mph - Window net required
Ignition cut-off on all bikes / snowmobiles that exceed 135 mph

9.99 seconds (6.39 1/8th) or Super Gas or 135 mph

NHRA Chassis Certification
NHRA Competition License
SFI jacket & pants 3.2A/5
SFI neck collar & gloves 3.3/1
SFI 29.1 flexplate / 30.1 flexplate shield (AT equipped cars)
Full Face Helmet meeting Snell or SFI specifications

150 mph

Parachute

hmm I’ll easily clear 150, good thing I bought a parachute.

Nice.

You guys going to the 14 mile rather than the 1/4 mile?

Haha

Are you dropping your car from the back of a plane? :slight_smile:

damn it Jake that was going to be the top gear reference I was going to make

Hehe sorry!

Still no answer from Doug, looks like he just bailed.

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/590445-Just-bought-frankenturbo-f23l/page3

Are you surprised lol

wow that guy is an empty headed asshole

first he claims you are being coached by the competition. Who is that? BorgWarner? APR? GIAC? JHM?

then he straight up avoids all questions, and his proof is ‘find me a f23 customer who isn’t happy’

The guys from PES used to say this all the time about the Eaton M90 kits. ‘Our customers are more than happy’

No asshole…you made a 400+WHP claim that is impossible, and has been REFUTED by Eaton themselves. Focus on the facts…you’re caught in a lie.(that was regarding PES)

You should literally just re-post the same questions for Doug. Don’t go off on tangeants about how smart you are. Just simply ask him your 3 or 4 top numbered, pointed questions, one sentence each. One of which being about that doctored dyno chart, and include the pics you posted here. Maybe the last question since it is going to be big and the others will get lost if they’re below it. i.e. Did you or did you not forge your compressor map by expanding the BorgWarner compressor map?

You should also contact BW and ask them about that. I think they’d love to see someone saying their chinese knock off is better, and then using a doctored up BW compressor map as ‘proof’ lol.

If you ask 3 or 4 numbered, pointed, direct questions, how the fuck can he not answer? If you post a bunch of other shit, it’s easy to address those and ignore the questions.

yep, gotta keep it simple, it takes him around a month before he resurfaces and then it will be in another section. He’s around in the b5 forums a bit more, but the b5 guys are in love with him just like they think that they need 40 lbs of boost to run 11’s, so no sense arguing with people who can’t listen.

Well we don’t have video embedding still, but check out this video

http://youtu.be/P5mYcnnP4qI

hehe

Wow. I hope others truly appreciate the effort that you put into this. I know I work very hard for my money. This is an insult to do to people.

Funny stuff

I would ditch that music. It makes you look crazy. Like you’re going nuts at home. Too dramatic.

Make it more casual, edit it down a bit. Make it so the viewer doesn’t think it’s some elaborate thing… It’s just a simple and obvious copy and here is how.

Thanks guys, yeah after watching it a few times i realized that it did get a bit too dramatic with the music. I made a new version with just some jazzy music.

Heres the new link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i1XyQbbBhk

Awesome martin

Thanks Seth!

I put it in my signature on audizine, its been getting steady views all afternoon.

Put an ad on it, you’ll be able to retire off the revenue in a couple weeks.