epl b8s4 tune

Saxon, have you gone to Numidia yet? What did you run?

There is usually a reason for lack of an update. Especially considering he has something to “prove” to everyone here on AR.

Lots of time to plan a dyno run. When I asked him about 1/4 mile I got crickets

When did you ask about a 1/4 mile run?

That’s the only thing I haven’t had time to get yet. With a 5 week old daughter it’s not that as easy as it used to be to get too the track

Good gains on the dyno and have some logs. Currently waiting on a revision to get more than 15.5psi up top.

Then if all goes as planned an e85 tune

I have nothing to prove or lose. Only reason I’m doing this is for the community

So basically your tap dancing all around a dragstrip pass. How far away is Numidia? Test and tune I tomorrow night, get some passes in.

Excuse:
Newborn (I understand, I have a 6month old, but that is what women are for)
Need a revision (good gains on the dyno, logs, but you still need a revision??)
Getting E85 tune

I thought this was a polished tune and already ran good times, why does it seem like your an EPL test mule?

Saxon, Can you send me some logs so I can take a look at them? mustanggtron@yahoo.com I know on vendorzine you asked about seeing some APR one so I’ll reciprocate no problem with some of mine…

because EPL can’t buy a B8 S4 to test, so they recruit Saxon here to be the guinea pig.

http://audirevolution.net/forum/index.php?topic=2457.msg68415#msg68415

Not defending Tony, but he does own a dsg b8s4

Everything will be posted, and I think most will be surprised

It’s funny you mention revisions like apr isn’t on version 2.3 and giac isn’t getting ready to release an update…

where did I mention revisions?

I did, that was one of his excuses.

Just go run before the weather gets shitty. If you aren’t happy then Get on their ass for a revision.

You advertise a great dyno and logs, so why do you feel the need for a revision? Just go make some runs.

its bleeding off some of the boost up top, still getting around 15.5psi but i want it to perform at its best.

plenty of time to run, but i do plan on getting to the track

so you never answered, when did you ask about a 1/4 mile run?

How much bypass are we talking about? How’s timing and retard? Just post/share the damn logs at least… There’s a few folks here that could tell you some good information if you let them…

actually I did answer about 5 posts ago.

Sorry I didn’t see that reply or else I would have said something

Planned on numidia dragway tonight but it’s raining…

Ugh…

Going to maple grove raceway this Friday, updated with a new flash today at home :slight_smile:

boss. be sure to post your results and details of the tune.