Masters

they’re not real. They look and feel…not real. Pointless. I just have a big hate on for falsies. Plenty of big naturals to go around thankfully

And back to the Masters…nice how it was clutch clutch clutch right at the end after struggling to stay awake for much of the afternoon.

Fake tits provide a better ‘diddy ride’ more stable and solid, anyway back to the masters how must jason day feel? Great start and on to a terrible last few holes !

fake tits are just fine

overall, tits are for kids anyway

Hell of a finish to the final round. Great to see an Aussie finally win it.

One of the most exciting Masters I can remember. I’m surprised that Day collapsed - he was on such a roll 'til 16. While I’m happy for Scott (and Aussies in general), I have to admit that I was rooting for Cabrera.

I dislike golf but good friends all enjoy it and I figure to get ahead in life I will have accept it since nearly all executives play it

I do appreciate sport and was at a buddies Masters party watching the epic finish! Amazingly clutch performance.

Disappointed Steve Williams gets a ‘major’ on his resume. He’s a dork.

I know - Masters is over. But it’s still a golf thread.

Classic Sergio move to find something else to complain about yesterday. It’s setting up to be a great final round today.

We shld probably start an official golf thread for this season.

Go Tiger!

Tournament is shaping up nice.

That comment by Sergio was bang on yesterday. If you’re a big gallery player, you don’t do anything while the fellow competitor is hitting a shot, because your gallery is going to react.

Still, he shouldn’t have talked about it on TV. He should have gone to Tiger and said ‘WTF WAS THAT?’

Today he was asked about being tied with Tiger but not playing with him, and he said ‘I think that’s for the best…we don’t really enjoy each other’s company’

lol

I like Sergio’s golf swing and want to see him win. It’s always good seeing Tiger win too.

In case anyone was wondering…

The incident itself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x6eWNJhmNA
The bitching: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wD0SAx8Ofw

Ya I think it was Frank Nobilo who suggested that Sergio shld have spoken directly to Tiger rather than making it an issue during a TV interview. But I do like the drama. Kinda like how Jack and Arnie hated each other when they were competing.

Btw - has anyone else noticed that the Golf Channel has become so much more fun to watch since she joined the team? ;D

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g368/kobe11mvp/image-6.jpg

who’s the guy with the really short legs?

Lingmerth? Swedish guy - played the web.com tour last year.

I think she’s overrated. She’s a 6 or 7/10 with massive tits. TV wise she’s not really that hot… Just hot compared to charlie Rymer and typical golf commentators like dottie pepper and Judy Rankin. .

I’d rather get Kelly Tilghman clothes off.

Wow - shocking finish. Tiger really let the field back into play. He shld have finished at -16 - lots of missed birdie putts.

Sak - really? Tilghman over Sonders? No way for me - Holly’s body is just smoking. Bet Tilghman would be a wild ride though.

Tilghman circa 2001 when I met her. She was gorgeous. Stunning eyes. Now she’s a bit beat.

Sounds is mediocre look t me nd I hate her hair. Too thick and 70s. Also she is marrying that Erik keselias asshole. Whatever his name is from morning drive.

Tiger let the field in but that’s what he does. He chokes on Sundays. Every tourney he has won this year he choked it into the clubhouse.

Yes that guy she’s marrying seems like a douche. Lucky bastard. Pretty cool that you’ve met Kelly in person - she looked nice in her prime.

Tiger’s Sunday struggles have been going on for years now - probably most prominently at the 2009 PGA. And he let Rocco come back in the playoff at the 2008 US Open. Granted he was playing on a broken leg then lol.

Still, four wins at this time of the year is a new personal best for him. I think he’s looking good to get at least one major this year. 78 wins in total is just astounding.

Kinda feel bad for Sergio…

I would take it back further… I think tiger lost his nerve in 2005. He has been choking since. Even choking he’s incredible though.

Bit he is nothing like his former steely self.

2005 masters was the start. He blew a 2 shot lead to dimarco and made it through a playoff. Without that chip in on 16 though, he loses the tournament in regulation.

I don’t think we’ll ever see him return to the form of the first stage of his career. He was fearless back then. Johnny Miller was always critical of Tiger’s move from Harmon to Haney. Perhaps that had something to do with it. But I think it was just bound to happen at some point. I hope he has another five good years left - golf isn’t the same without him.

Of course not. Tour players lose their nerve at some point. They lose their mental edge. Usually late 30s it starts and by mid forties they’re fucked. They can hang around till the pressure gets Intense… Then they fold. See Maggert today for example lol.

But some guys make it longer before they lose that edge. Some guys have such impeccable long games they can overcome the age/nerves related short game shortcomings. Vijay Singh and Fred Couples are good recent examples… However both fold late in any tournament they do well in now.

Jack winning a major at 46 doesn’t sound incredible considering si many guys compete in their 40s however when you realise how tough it is to win a high pressure tournament like a major… Its incredible. Couples has been in one of the final two groups at the masters three of the last four years. He always melts though sadly. In 2010 he fucking striped it all day on Sunday playing with Phil. But he couldn’t make anything under 8 feet.

My theory since 2005 has been that tiger burned out a few years earlier than most because he started playing a few years earlier… And playing very competitively at a very high level.