Shoot-the-Shit Thread

the amount of money he brings in is staggering.

the charges against him are serious. resisting arrest, dui, etc. - he may be looking at some jail time.

resisting arrest = resisting arrest without violence a.k.a. he refused to take his hands out of his pockets when asked to
dui = who knows…he’s young, so it could be blowing 0.2% since that’s the limit for young drivers
racing = big deal. $1000 fine

This will be nothing, legally, however it is not good for his image. Unless he is trying to get in with the world of retards who celebrate crime and arrests. Then it’s great.

He’s apparently hired a big-shot attorney: http://www.royblack.com/attorneys/Roy/Black/

I can only imagine what that guy charges per hour.

Unfortunately nobody told bieber rule #1 - shut the fuck up

He admitted drinking, smoking weed and taking a prescription med. Police need evidence against you. They generally struggle to get it. Don’t straight up give it to them.

Stupid kid. I’ve been wondering whether the Florida Rules of Evidence allow for certain exceptions regarding admissions given while legally incapacitated. If so, whatever Bieber may have told the cops may not be admissible against him.

It’s not my area of law, so I’m only speculating.

I bought my first pistol today (CPL ftw - cash and carry).

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/--rQghWj6rww/UuSMfXayt0I/AAAAAAAADms/UNzLb9aj4VY/w1070-h792-no/IMG_20140125_193550.jpg

FNH FNX 45 Tactical
http://www.fnhusa.com/l/products/handguns/fnx-series/fnx-45-tactical/

Got it in Flat Dark Earth to match my SCAR 17S ;D

Haha literally shoot the shit

Nice! I am currently building a 7.62 AR. Started with an 80% lower so I don’t have to register it. It’s going to be a “ghost gun” lol.

lol nice! What kind of upper are you going to use? How long of a type of barrel?

It’s interesting because on my SCAR 17S, the upper receiver is the one with the serial number.

It’s funny because while I knew this was the first handgun I wanted to buy, I went to the gun store to look at a Sig Sauer 716. But on the way, I figured that I would just rather buy it in Oregon and save on tax (we can buy long guns in Oregon but not pistols). So then I figured I’d just go and see what they have (hoping they’d have a Walther PPK so I can drag my dad out to the range - he’s a big James Bond fan). While they did have the PPK, they also had the FNX 45 Tactical so I walked out with it. ;D

Great gun. I have their 5.7

Dumb Brit here - how are you building your own gun, what does 80% lower mean and why don’t you have to register it? Sounds like a cool project!

When I get time I eventually want to get my gun licence. I enjoyed range shooting at high school (air force cadet) - mostly SA80’s.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/27/ugy7ejy8.jpg

Daniel Defense M4 - 18" barrel, 16" rail, foldable fore grip, with an Aimpoint PRO optic.

Didn’t build this one but it came with a lifetime warranty so I was happy to pay a little more. Next time I’ll try building one.

Thread title is fitting now

Haven’t decided on all of the parts yet. All I have is the grip and my lower and my plan to go 7.62.

Thanks for explaining beem!

You can’t have nice guns in CALI, your crazy Jake. I would have to sell half of my shit if I moved out there because it’s illegal.

Thanks for the explanation - I have no idea either what it’s like here in Canada but that’s interesting stuff nonetheless.

So can something that is 80% lower be expected to be as accurate and consistent as a “standard” firearm.

What’s a good forum for firearms? Something more AR than AZ/QW lol

Haha I’ve got a lot of cool guns. They are all just made Cali legal.

Right now I have a Daniel Defense M4 (5.56) AK-47 (7.62) M1 Carbine (30 cal). Then a handful of handguns. I had a 9mm Mac-10 but traded it for a Ruger 10-22 takedown.

Bango,

All you do on an 80% is drill/mill out the area for the trigger assembly and the safety. So if you drill it out to spec and everything fits and the trigger works as it should, there is no reason why the 80% lower (after completion) wouldn’t perform as one that is completed from the factory.

Does that answer your question or did I misunderstand it?

Jake

Hmmm the M4 looks fun. I’m planning a trip to the East Bay this year. I think I’ll skip the cars and head to the range with you lol. My cousin has a couple of handguns as well

That answers the question - I just didn’t think it would be something so simples