Shoot-the-Shit Thread

Looks like we now have one!

Change the title

from Shoot The Shit Thread to The Shoot Shit Thread

I think we should keep this thread the way it is - i.e., for shit that’s not new-thread worthy.

But we should also get a separate gun thread going.

created
http://audirevolution.net/forum/index.php?topic=2312.0

It would be funny if you named it The Shoot Shit Thread and a noob looking for Shoot The Shit Thread accidentally stumble into the gun thread, and post something about a Seinfeld reunion, and all the gun guys start shooting at them as the noob bolts out and slam the door behind them.

This is all in my imagination.

Damn Fedex…

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-ioQnAx2_6FI/Uua4PZC2OFI/AAAAAAAADpU/gYiGhF01cCM/w748-h648-no/fedex.PNG

Haha that’s awesome.

they taking the day off?

what’s the package?

lol is that the ammo referenced in the shooting shit thread?

lol no. I ordered a Peyton Manning Super Bowl Broncos Jersey to wear to a Super Bowl party at my friend’s house… :stuck_out_tongue:

That has to be heresy, given your location.

It’ll be safe to say that I’ll be the only one in bright orange at that party… :stuck_out_tongue: Should be tons of fun (I’ve been posting random Bronco’s stuff for a while on fb now).

I grew up in Indianapolis so I’m a Colts fan in exile until Manning retires.

The colts…aaahahah I bet they are kicking themselves for the manning thing…

Essentially everything was cancelled today due to weather. Nothing has even fallen in this area yet. All of them school kids would of been long home by now.

Where are you located? We’re experiencing attack of the polar vortex part deux in Chicago. Temp was -11 this morning. Most people didn’t show up to the office today.

Haha, Wolf they closed New River Air Station out here in Jville today, tomorrow, and we have a 3 hour delay Thursday. These southerners are so funny when they freak out about a little snow.

Raleigh, NC

It really is hilarious.

Anyone watch the State of the Union speech last night? I heard Mr. Obama made the case for awesome new ways to waste our taxpayer dollars. :slight_smile:

I didn’t, because I can’t stand political hot air…but I did notice that thousands of kids are trapped in Atlanta schools because an inch of snow fall lol.

None of these parents have Audis or what?

I love how Southerners react to snowfall. Always entertaining.